Hey Ms. McClain, I'm Older Than You & Sundays with Him, Saturdays with Her

Author: _SweptAwayByLies_

Genre:   Humor   |   Romance

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     3380782

                                 4457256

Hey Ms. McClain, I'm Older Than You (Book 1)

“Kill him?” My voice came out quietly. 

“What about Amy then?” I challenged after a moment.

He seemed to see how what he said was affecting me, and smiled. It was cold and cruel, but behind the mask was something else. I couldn't tell what it was, so I focused on his next words. They shocked me.

“If she can't have him then no one can, she said so herself, so I don't think she would mind.” His smile widened at my shocked expression.

16 year old Angel McClain has to take over for her sister at her new teacher job at Hill-way High School. While her sister goes off to hunt down her husband, Angel has to act like her 26 year old sister and hope not to get caught. But when Seth Jaspers found out her secret, everything just got a whole lot more complicated. Blackmailed into faking an engagement, dating the gym teacher for her sister, and wanted by her sister's husband who's supposedly involved with the mafia?

Read to find out what happens to Angel with lots of twists and turns that are along the way...

*COMPLETED: May 6, 2012*

Sundays with Him, Saturdays with Her (Spin-off)

Sixteen year old Clarissa Sykes is living between two parents, spending Sundays with her dad and Saturdays with her mom. But now that her dad is getting remarried, will she adjust to his new family? Her stepbrother Noah seems to not like her very much and always gives her the cold shoulder. And now that her mom has suddenly began to be interested in dating again, how will she cope with her mom's new boyfriend?

**ONGOING**