2: I Told You She Is Off Limits

Danny Schwarz as Asher Jenkins

Chapter 2: I Told You She Is Off Limits

"Jared's" Kaden answered my cousin, Asher.

The two watched with me some action movie on the television but I don't think Kaden understood the storyline because his phone is freaking buzzing every minute.

With his smirk and constant low chuckles I bet that person is hilarious or maybe embarrassing herself.

It is already 7 in the evening and Asher proposed going to some bar but his friend told there's some house bash at Jared's, my sister's boyfriend.

"So you'll take Monica, man? F*ck she's hot!" Asher nudged the guy, in turn, Kaden bumped to me.

I rolled my eyes at the two hunks talking about girls like they own them. I jumped to my feet to get some cupcakes because Aunt Helen takes home our dinner after her work shift, around 9 in the evening.

"I'm not into Monica. She's a slut and I don't appreciate the leftovers. You know me man" Kaden denied the Monica girl.

If only Monica knew... Why would she even jump Kaden? I admit he is alluring and sexy. His eyes are deep brown, stubbles making him look edgier and that low voice is a wonder but any wise girl won't hope for something more to this happy go lucky person.

"So who is it? You never looked at Scarlet on tv Kade. Who is this chick?" the other pried.

I never heard an answer but maybe Kaden showed Asher his phone be ause my cousin howled in laughter, "Sh*t! You messaged Bailey?! I mean Kade! Bailey?! Of all the girls in school you chose that ignorant brat? Omygod"

"Hey she's funny. It's amusing me" his friend chuckled.

I took a cold chocolate cupcake on the fridge and slammed it shut. Those guys... I shook my head.

Bailey is a pretty blonde lady but sometimes she is slower than a snail running. Like why would you even think of the answer to 4500+1000? I mean that is a big number but girl you just have to add a thousand to 4500!

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and turned to sit on one of the chairs in the dining. I don't want to intrude the two lads at the living with their conversation.

My plan failed when Asher showed up with a red face, certainly because of his nonstop laugh just a minute earlier. He got a glass and poured it with water while Kaden followed suit, sitting in the chair in front of mine.

Kaden's eyes were glinting with amusement when he met mine and raised his brow, "You have to hang with us-"

"She won't. Not in Jared's house" Asher interrupted, lowering his drink on the counter top.

"Well I don't plan to" I muttered, taking a bite from my chocolate goodness.

"Come on Ash. We'll go with her anyways"

Asher looked at me with a questioning look.

I shook my head no and finished my treat before standing up to throw the paper sheet in the bin.

"Oh come on, is Lily too scared of small parties?" Kaden teased.

The mouth of this man!

"No, but I don't want to. Thank you for your invitation" I calmly uttered.

I don't know why Kaden wants me to join them but I hate partying and acting all normal when in fact I'm not near normal. I am defective, Laura knows it and Asher too. My cousin just don't shove it in my face that I'm one u like Laura's constant babbling about how bad of a reject I am.