5: People Stopped Caring

Chapter 5: People Stopped Caring

I made my way to my bathroom as soon as I got home. I feel so screwed up this point in time. The good old memories I'm holding on to disappeared through the darkness that is my life. This events are uncommon and shall I say rare but when it comes, it comes like a bull charging for its prey - hard and downright dangerous.

The pills I am glad to see was drank dry as I sit on the tiles of my bathroom floor. Too much for this day. Too much mess. Just, too much.

If only I am the same as those average high school kids who had average friends I wouldn't have been in this hell hole situation. If only my sister understands me more than she has right now. If only my parents are alive and kicking. If only... I wouldn't have to face the tragedy of being a so called 'goth', 'crazy', 'mistake' - a sorry excuse of a human being.

Am I this useless? What purpose do I have if the people doesn't even want me existing? Why am I here for? Why am I living a life with nothing to fight for?

My mother would have been so mad out of her mind if she knew my thoughts but she has gone now, and my thoughts just keep pushing me to the edge just like how Leigh does.

I am gone for and I know it.

Scanning the room with my droppy eyes, I fought a tear. No more tears today Lily. The second my orbs met a white and red packet, I knew what to do. I don't even need to know who owns it and why it's in here, I just have to do what I thought of doing when I first saw it.

No pain. No more pain. I promised myself that.

KADEN POV

I still waited for a couple of minutes before calling Madison, she has been a friend since we broke off almost five months ago. Yep. She and I are obviously syntax error (we are not good together) - the girl is an angel in disguise and I'm well,... Me but fate calls differently so we turned close friends after a fun filled relationship (which are full of booze and party for me and tons of worried calls from her).

"Another call from the ex, I am getting the feeling that you want to get back together" she answered in three rings.

I chuckled at her teasing but we both knew that there is no 'getting back together. Like ever'. How'd you know... Taylor Swift got me with those endless legs and whackamazing personality. Alright. Alright, enough for the Swiftie fever, I wouldn't love the gigantic Calvin to hit my handsome precious jaw for even thinking of his girlfriend like a damn chick I snatch for one night.

But come on. Taylor? She's gorgeous.

"Did you met Lily today?", I responded.

Of all people, I personally told Madison to keep an eye on the wallflower. I knew they are of the same year and I am too much of a gentleman to ask someone to give Lily a hand (note that I don't do gentle every time, so Lily is too much special for that). Madison is the right choice as she hold onto a good reputation that no one would even mess with her. Or so I hope.

There was a shuffling on the other end then she replied, "Yeah. Not the first impression but I think she got it. So how's the date going?"

"Well the girl ditched me apparently" I thinned my lips, walking to my side of the wheels for a drive out of this cemented building of a school.

"Kaden Johnson? Ditched? That is so hard to believe" she laughed, "I knew Lily is something the first time I saw her."

Turning the key, I revved the car to life, "She is something. Ditching class and me. Last time I checked girls like her would kill just to get to school on time"