Chapter 1: Stupid Rogues

(Ace up top)

Hello my amazing little readers! I hope you guys will like this book. I'm really excited to write it and I hope you guys are excited as I am :)

Ugh I am so mad lol. Okay here's why.

So I'm trying to get my skin really clear and nothing works for me. So one of my favorite youtubers has the same problem because nothing worked for her. So she uses this lotion and facewash stuff and they worked really well together for her.

So I bought them both and the facewash works but the lotion turns my skin orange. And I am so mad lol. Because the lotion is white. So I don't get how it turns my skin orange. So now I have to find a new lotion for my skin.

Anyone know a good kind that helps to clear it up??

Oh my gosh! So I'm watching American Horror Story and I'm on season 2 and I just found out who Bloody Face is! And I am soooo shocked!!!

Any AHS fans here? (If so don't you guys dare do spoiler alerts!!!! XD)

Okay ever since the prologue for this book came out, I've had so many of you guys message me covers/banners are they are so amazing. Like I might have to use all of them XD but first I will need to find a way to do that lol. But keep it up! And hey, if you want to make some for my others book, have fun! Haha.

Anywhore. Here you guys are with the first chapter. Make sure to comment what you think.

------------------------

Ace

"Punch harder!" I growled out as I watched my fighters train.

"Make sure you guys focus on the bags!" My beta, Zylen, yelled out over all the grunts.

"Nice." I smiled proudly as I watched them all.

"They are getting better." My Third, Colby, nodded.

"I agree. This generation of fighters will be great alongside the fighters now." I said nodding. "Water break everyone. Make sure you guys stay hydrated. It's really hot today."

"Yes alpha!" They said simultaneously and bowed before walking to their water bottles.

"Hey Ace." Zylen mumbled as she looked at me. "I think we should call it a day. It's really hot. And I don't want them to overheat. It won't be good for them."

I looked up at the bright yellow sun. "You're right. I don't want anyone fainting and having to rush them to the pack clinic."

"I'll go tell them." Colby volunteered.

"Thank you." I said.

"Guess who took out another pack." Zylen growled.

"Those rogues are going to die." I growled as Colby walked back over.

"Did I hear you correct Zy?" Colby asked as she clenched her fists.

Zylen nodded. "I got word from the alpha over at the Moon Dust Pack. His neighboring pack got wiped out. He was going to be next, but his defense held strong."

"That's a first." I mumbled. "No one could stop those rogues."

"Well the training techniques have gotten better over the years. And that is a pretty strong pack. I'm glad that we have a treaty with him." Colby state.

I nodded. "Me too. He's a nice man as well. He helped us out a lot when we were getting The Luna Pack back up. I owe him big time."

"Your parents would be proud of you Ace." Zylen smiled.