My brother?

Summer on the top
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my older brother Alex pounding on my door and to him yelling at me. "I'm going to bust through this door young lady right now if you don't come downstairs in 20 minutes", he said in his scary overprotective voice. "Alright, alright I'm coming!", I shouted back at him. I sat up quickly but soon fell off my bed because I was so dizzy. If I haven't made this clear yet I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. Quickly I got off the floor and grabbed some clothes, I walked into the bathroom attached to my room and started the shower. Once I got the water to a perfect temperature I stripped and got in.

I was humming along to my favorite song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, when all the sudden I hear something cracking so I cut my shower short jump out of the shower and rap a white fluffy towel around myself.

Then I walk out only to see Alex standing there looking at my door that is on the ground. "What did you do Alex?!", I yelled at my annoying brother. He just shrugged and said, "I told you I would knock down the door if you weren't downstairs in twenty minutes." I looked at the clock and realize it has only been ten minutes, I tell him that and he responded by saying "oh well, wanted to punch something anyways." Then he just walked back downstairs telling me I now have ten minutes before we need to leave for school. (My brother is 20 but he insists to drive me, he says because he cares for me but I think he just does it to scare away the boys who come up to me.) "Uuuuggggg", I groan. He can be so difficult sometimes so I finish up getting ready and head downstairs.

I grab an apple and go out to my baby. She's a Mazda three and she is red. I don't let anyone drive her but me and Alex. Soon Alex comes out of the house and he gets in the car. He drives me to school and parks the car I get out and see my favorite person in the world my best friend Lexi! I ran up to her and squealed while hugging her my brother is just standing behinding chuckling. I just roll my eyes and Lexi blushes. Lexi has had a crush on my brother scince middleschool.

We walk into school arm in arm and then we go over to our lockers that are conveniently next to each other. The bell rings and we get our books for our class. Lexi and I don't have the first class together, I have English and she has Math. "Bye Lex, see ya in Chemistry." "See ya Sum."

Author's note
So did you like it? Yes, no, maybe? Too short? Please tell me how I did!
Thanks,
Rae