Mate

I quickly got up and practically ran up the stage just as my dad introduced me as " Princess Summer..."

I waved at the crowd as they cheered me on.

I walked up to my dad and gave him a hug.

My dad looked so proud of me, I never wanted this feeling to go, but I knew the people standing in front of me were there for me. They had my back and I had theres.

They were my people and I am there Princess.

I let go of my dad reluctantly and I grabbed a microphone while walking to the front of the stage.

Thankfully Cosmo could feel my discomfort, she landed on my shoulder nodding me on.

I started, " Hi, I'm Princess Summer, but please husg call me Summer... So I am new at all this royalty stuff but I hope to be a wonderful queen and just like my brother when I grow up." I snuck a glance at her and my brother who was holding Lexi. They all gave me a reasuring nod.

I took a deep breath and continued, " I will care for you, help support you, and love you with all my heart till my last breath. Thank you."

The crowd went wild. Did I forget to mention all of the packs were here to see me? Well yeah they were here!?!

I quickly but politely walked off the stage only to get surrounded by the people I love most in a group hug.

My brother was whispering reassuring words in my ear while I was shaking.

Once I settled down, I decided to meet some of my people.

I walked over to my dad to see he was talking to a very handsome man.

I was about to turn away when he looked up.

I met his eyes and everything stopped. It was like his misty green eyes captured me and were never letting go.

One word was running through my head over and over agian, when I finally felt like I was going to explode so I blurted the word out. "Mate..."

Thats when I heard a deep and defining growl. I turned around to see...

Just to be clear she might have 2 mates, or she might not?!?

Hi guys that was the end of my book. I know I'm mean there might be another book though...,
Rae