Red wolf

Hi guys! Quick shout out to BethCulver for the wonderful comments and making me want to write more when I was gonna give up on this story! So big thank you to BethCulver she has a book out too so go check her out!

Summers Pov

When we got home he sat me on the couch and started pacing in front of me as if I wasn't there.

Lexi pushed open the door with so much force I didn't think it was possible for a girl like her.

She looked pissed off, and you should NEVER piss Lexi off.

She walked over to my brother and smacked him in the back of the head, and she started to curse. Soon this became a full on argument, but I was used to it, whenever she came over they were either fighting or snuggling, one moment to the next.

I zoned out and had the weirdest day dream. It was me but I was in the middle of the forest screaming out in agony. I fell to the ground on my knees and started panting like a dog. This went on for a good 2 hours. When I opened my eyes again I had a weird sensation.

Oh and don't forget the voice was back, 'go to the lake and look at yourself', I did what the voice said not wanting to get in trouble.

I walked over to the ,lake and looked. I gasped or more like barked. I was staring at a completely red wolf, at that same moment I felt someone shaking me saying my name, " Summer, Summer, SUMMER..." I stood up with a jolt taking the person behind me in a head lock and the other person under my foot held to the ground.

Huh those lessons I took as a kid must have paid off.

I looked down to see who I was about to put in a coma when all I saw was my brother on the ground and my best friend in a head lock.

I let go immediately, " sorry", I said sheepishly.

My brother looked into my eyes and asked like he could read my mind, "what did you see?".

" I saw me turning into a red wolf that was about 10 feet tall.

And with that my brother and Lexi looked at each other with a knowing look, so I asked, "what are you not telling me?"

My brother and Lexi sit on either sides of me sighing Lexi said, " well... Let's start from the beginning".

Sorry I know I'm mean... I will post tomorrow though...! Yeah I know it doesn't make it any better. Night!😴