New guy

Recap: I started to look up around the classroom looking for the intoxicating smell when I saw 'him'.

Present

Automatically I say"mate", it's like a second nature. But that's not it, if it's not weird enough that I said it in front of the whole class. Then things just got real up in here cause he said "mate", right back to me.

I sat down in the only open seat which happened to be next to the new hot guy.

When I sat down I heard purring. I told myself that.  I was just tired and I was imagining things, but everyone new I had perfect hearing and eyesight. So I was technically lying to myself.

Through the whole class I just pretended to pay attention while I was doodling.

When class was over I looked at my drawing when I saw it was a wolf howling at the moon. It was huge, silver, and had a black strip running down its back.

For some reason I felt a connection to it.

I basically ran out of the class tripping on people every way I went jut to get a way from the hot weird guy.

Finally school was over and I decided to take a run.

I drop my backpack just inside the forest and take off. I don't pay attention to how long I have been running because I am faster then everyone in the school but I keep it hidden.

Soon I come up to a clearing where I see a small lake. I take a drink then sit down and let the sun warm me up.

I hear rustling in the trees behind me so I quickly get up and start doing some backflips and climbing the closest tree to me like a pro.

Soon my brother comes out of the woods and starts calling my name. At that same second I stupidly let go of the tree. I start screaming and I am free falling for a few seconds before my brother catches me.

I stare at him in awe. Just a minute ago he was across the lake calling my name now he's here and I'm in his arms, and he acted like it was normal thing to do.

When I could finally speak I asked, " how did you do that?" But my voice came out more raspy then I expected it too.

He didn't answer instead he said, " Summer lets go home and we'll talk there..."

Hope you enjoyed, sorry I didn't post for a while, I broke my I pad so I have to get it fixed, I am currently writing from my phone. So yeah...