Part 2

Mysterious Ninja's Past.

One night in early June walking through the streets of The Hidden Rain Village, Mystery Ninja is doing a job- the job you ask? What does it include?

Well just as anyone who didn't know what this Hidden Shinobi's Job is- Their Job Was to locate and find certain Ninja Families who didn't live up to their own personal status.

Our mystery ninja of course had completed over 1,000-above the average amount of these jobs, but none of them were really that high paying.

Even if our nin failed she or he would still get the reward money,but they will never be allowed in The Hidden Rain Village ever again unless they wanted to die or even worse. But I will not tell u what the worst is if they were not killed because you.. No wait nobody would like to know the worst.

And those who didn't had to be eliminated and of course the job was very high-paying and it was full of dangers, but our secret Nin. wasn't afraid of what happened to him\her if she\he failed the job. They know the consequences and the price they would have to pay if failure ever happened.

Sure Enough Failure was unavoidable and the consequences were to bad and if they they didn't accept it the price to pay was far to extreme.

And, so one night the Nin. had another mission- The mission was to eliminate a powerful ninja family who did not live up to their status. The whole family had to be taken out or the consequences would not be worth their title.

That one night The Animalistic Marked Nin. Crept into the house, dodging and fighting everything in the way. Listening and planing and also using strategies beyond the norm capacity. Sneaking into each of the rooms carefully not making a noise.

Creeping Up to each side of all the beds it was finally time to strike, but before the blow could even be dealt it was already too late.

Now on the run after failing for the very first time was not at all expected. Jumping through tree to tree n'd almost but not even close our friend finally makes it to the border Of Konoha.

Finally and not too late our friend finally slips into Konoha unexpected and the story takes a twist for our Shinobi friend. 

Months had passed, but the whole village finally knew the Nin's Name and gender, except history, background, and other info was too hidden and unable to find.

I was finally able to receive my welcome into the Chuunin exams, granted full entry I entered and won every competition.

Afterwards I was greeted by 1 of the three legendary Sanin's. His gaze stuck it's way into my mind, but I didn't cower and run for my life.

No, instead I looked straight ahead into his gaze. Hello, my dear?) Hello. The Sanin introduced himself as Orochimaru. I looked straight at him stunned that he?! Above all people would be talking to me, a ninja who is way above him and everyone.

Kaylene, I've heard so much about you from Kabuto. Kabuto has told me that you know all the Ninja Basics, Advancements, and even all of the Ninja History. But, I didn't come here to congratulate you for all of that minor stuff.

That's of no importance to me. ) Orochimaru if that's of no importance to u then why have you come to see me?) HM?, dear, Kaylene I have come to take you with me.) 

If you have come to take me with you, then why have you come for that purpose?) Why?, I only want to help give you something that I'm sure you've never had or never even had the chance to experience.

What is it then? (That I never had or never even had the chance to experience.) 

 Kuku? Kaylene, my dear I've come to propose a very special offer.

  Would you like to hear the name of it?

I guess so?)

 Well, then have you ever had a family, and do you have any family experiences?

Well I don't actually recall any of that.

Then would you be willing to be my daughter.

Wait?! I don't know?-maybe I would? I'm just not sure.(Author)

Well, I'm afraid you'll be coming with me before you take to long to make up that little mind of yours and I have Kabuto to help me with this task.

So there will be no escape.

No!!!. You can't!!!) It's not your choice to decide my life?!!!?!. ) Well Dear I'm afraid that is no longer your choice to make. All the work has been done and your now legally mine.

But?, But?! That's not fair?!!)- Dear, Child Life's not fair.

But, I never said yes or anything.

It does not matter, your mine now and I won't let you go.

I can't accept this.

Don't worry you'll come to accept this all very soon.

For now will be leaving this place behind.

So from that point on, my life drastically changed.

I still wonder? Did my life change for the best?, Or did it change for the worst?.