Given an Important Mission as a Gift Part 6

Continuing from where I last left the story. I had asked Orochimaru what the gift was that I would receive.

But, instead of telling me what my Gift would be he only told me this: Don't you worry, dear child it's going to be a very special surprise.

 I know that you'll love it.

After all you won't have to worry about being cooped up here anymore for awhile once you have received this gift that I have especially made and planned just for you. You're the only person along with some protection can complete this very extra special gift.

You'll thank me soon enough.

For now we'll continue our journey onward through my underground layer and into a back room that I have longed since sealed off for quite some time.

The door we will be going through is One I have prepared with special traps that I'd like you to go through so I may get a general idea of what you can do.  "So feel free to show me your whole power and I mean show me all of it!!" 

The Hidden BackRoom Opens- We arrived in Orochimaru's hidden back room that had candles lit up hanging on four corners of each side of the room. Giving the whole place a little amount of light in the darkness.

The floor had been furnished with white and silver automatic moving spike traps, in the middle of the room it was lined with trick wires, electric wires, moving platforms, and a giant Snake Pit filled with Snakes.

So what will happen next? If anyone has any ideas please tell me in the comments box down below. Thanks as always.