Busy Day.

Tilly's p.o.v
Open my eyes I look at the clock I get up and have a quick shower and throw on some jogging bottoms and jumper going downstairs and see Camden feeding the puppies.
"Morning baby"
"Morning honey"
"Can you wake the kids while I do breakfast?"
"Sure baby" as I'm putting the breakfast out they come back we sit down to eat and then there is a knock at the door I'll get up and open it Storm gives  me a hug and walks in
"Morning Storm Ally Callum"
"Morning" we sit at the table and they all make a plate up as I cook enough and it's a good job I do. As we finished eating grandma grampa Ma and pa Sophie and William arrive
"Well what do we owe the pleasure?"
"What we can't come and see you all"Sophie laughs
"Of course you can you have to keep your yourselves busy while we get the kids ready for school" me and camden get the kids ready for school when we go back we see they are playing with the puppies.
"What are their names" Sophie asks
"This is snowwhite Emily says"
"This is blaze" Aaron says
"Wow they have great names Sophie says"
"Luna Alpha may i have a word with you please" Ally says
"Of course" we walked to the office Storm come along and we sit down
"Is everything alright Ally?"
"Oh yes I just wanted to run something past you both"
"Where listening" Camden says
"I was wondering if I could practice my magic i miss it and I was wondering if you would allow me to put a protection spell around the pack land"
"If you don't mind me asking what magic can you do?" Camden says
"Magic consists of change in the weather fireballs water balls protection spells potions"
"That sounds very interesting now what would your protection spell do?" Camden asks
"It would be like in a invisible dome over the pack grounds and if someone or something tried to enter it would send a signal to every adult Pack member telling them that somebody was here that shouldn't be it would also not allow that person on to pack territory"
"That sounds great how do you do this?"
"Every pack member would have to make a circle around me and yourself and the Luna   would stand next to me then I cast a spell all you would feel is a wave of calm come over you"
"What about the children?" I asks
"The children are connected to the pack so they will not be affected"
"That's good what about our children I'm sure Storm has told you" I says
"Yes he has the children are connected to you and Camden the spell will recognise them as your children" I look at Camden and we discuss it through our Mind link when we come to a decision we let them know.
"Ally me and Tilly have made a decision, we are happy with both your requests, we will talk more later as we have to get the kids to school and with it being on pack land maybe you will consider letting Callum go to school"
"Thank you ill think about it maybe after the protection spell"
"Of course" we make our way back to the kitchen the children come over and we pick them up.
"You ready for school?"
"Yes can Callum come?"
"Not right now" we put there coats on and the puppies on there leads and say goodbye. When we get to the school we take the puppies and give them a kiss we wait until they are inside. When we get home we have a busy day going into the office we sit down and ask Storm to get sadie and Daniel, there is a knock at the door
"Come in" Camden says Daniel and sadie walk in they bow there heads then sit down.
"Alpha, Luna"
"Hello Daniel, sadie we would just like a chat about how far along with the plans for the therapy is going" Daniel sets a folder down on the table
"Alpha, Luna me and sadie have worked out a schedule and time table here is where we put the names of the people who would like our help,we made them into two hour sessions that can be done every week for however long that person needs that spot, we also have one hour slots for people so how it would work is like this, say we put your name here that would mean you have a two hour appointment every monday at 10am and over time that would go to an one hour appointment ever other week and so on"
Me and Camden look over the folder and see that this has took much time and effort.
"We are very pleased with what you have done, when do you think you would be ready?"
"We are ready now"
"Thats great i would like an one hour appointment every week"
"Yes Luna" he opens the folder and adds my name " your appointment will be at 11am every tuesday is that ok Luna?"
"Yes thats fine i also have another person for you Jennifer you will have to get in touch with her to see what time suits her best"
"We will luna"
"Is there anything else that we can help you with?"
"Yes Alpha its about Carson"
"Go on"
"We would like to offer him a spot every weekend to help at the hospital he asked for it and apart from the one incident we have had no problems" i look at Camden to take the lead.
"We will give him a trial bases but any problems i want to know"
"Yes of course Alpha" once they leave we look at the meeting books.
"Wow we have a busy day" over the next seven hours we have a meeting with the warriors, they tell us that Peter,Owen and Alan have all been ok and have been put through there paces they also have been showing a lot more respect, also they would like to keep on training. Camden agrees to that and also sets up a time to train with the warriors. Then we meet with Sophie and William I'm so happy that everything is going so well for them. We set up a pack meeting for tonight to make a pack decision on the protection spell.
Storm comes walking in with some food
"My hero" i tell Storm
"Hey" Camden grumbles
"Honey he got me food"
"I told him to" Camden mumbles i laugh and after we finish eating i curl up in Camden's lap.