The Fight.

Tilly's p.o.v
When i get home Ally and grandma are cooking in the kitchen "Hello"
"Hi Luna" i smile
"Hi darling how did it go?"
"Very well actually" i leave it at that "what you cooking?"
"Nothing yet but we got the ingredients to make cookies for when the kids get home we were waiting for you see if you wanted to help"
"Of course I'll help" I can tell grandma wants ask questions about how it went I'm happy that she doesn't ask i'm happy to be working in the kitchen again with grandma and Ally it takes me back to when we were home smell of baking wafting through the house when the cookies are done and placed on the cooling rack I look at the clock it's almost 12 o'clock time to get The protection spell up.
"Luna I will meet you there I just have to pop home and get a few things"
"OK see you there" Me and grandma do a final clean of the kitchen and then make our way out when we get to the clearing we see that everyone is there Camden is in the middle talking to Storm when he sees me he comes over and gives me a kiss in front of everyone there are a few whistles and I blush Camden growls.
"We need to get his protection spell quick I'm just receive news from another Alpha that there are witches in the area and I think I looking for Ally" Camden mind links me
"Oh no does Storm know know?"
"I don't want to tell him until the protection spell is up"
"I'm ready when you are Alpha" Ally say's everyone makes a circle with me and Camden standing next to Ally in the middle Ally places some hurbs on the floor in the middle with a small bowl, she starts chanting suddenly smoke starts to come from the bowl I feel a tingling sensation come over me followed by a calming Ally stop chanting opens her eyes.
"It's done, Alpha Luna could I please ask you to walk I out side of the pack line walk back in again" We head over to the pack line and we walk outside the pack line and back in we can feel the difference from the outside to the inside
"Did you all feel the difference?"
"Yes it feels safer feeling walking back in"
"It Is exactly how it is supposed to feel and it shows that the protection spell is up and working" cheers from the crowd.
Suddenly there is a big ball of fire Heading towards us and everybody starts to run but as soon as it hits the protection dome it bounces off
"You all know what to do" Camden shouts "Storm with me" The women running over to the school to get the kids and make sure they're safe.
"Storm I didn't want to tell you until the protection spell was done the witches are after Ally they have arrived" Storm growls suddenly the witches appear and walk towards us we stand just inside of the protection dome.
"What do you want?" Camden asks as if we didn't know The which ignores Camden and starts talking to Ally
"Hello Ally nice protection spell you have there"
"Sebastian"
"I've come for you Ally and you will be coming with me"
"No this is where I belong with my mate"
"It's too bad you're coming with me or I will kill everyone here including your mate, I remember killing your sister the loud crack her neck made when I snapped it"
"Shut up shut up shut up"
"The one thing I regret is not killing that little kid what's his name again I guess Callum"
"You will not harm him"
"Oh Ally but I will if you do not come with me I will hurt him and can you live with that?"
"You will not touch my mate or the boy" Storm growls
"So this is the mate is it"
"Just leave as I am not going with you"
"Then this be on your head, Cleo" The beautiful which steps forward "Break the spell"
"I cant that only way is the spells be broken is for the witch to die"
"Useless you're fucking useless to me" he gives her a backhand that sends her falling to the floor
"ATTACK" all witches starts throwing fireballs trying to go through the protections spell it doesn't work Sebastian is getting angrier and angrier.
"You will have to leave here sometime and then I will be waiting I will get you in the end"
"Who said that you are leaving?" Camden growls and as quick as lightning he runs through the protection spell and is in front of Sebastian before you can blink. Sebastian eyes widen and I see Camden then hold his hand up with Sebastian's heart in it Sebastian falls to the floor Dead.
"This Is your one and only chance for you all to leave or you will face the same fate as him" Camden says
The fireball start coming Camden and the Warriors even William start taking the witches out Ally is standing within the protection and is throwing as many water balls that she can to stop the fireballs I stand there so useless then I take off running as fast as I can towards the school it only takes me a couple minutes and the longest couple minutes of my life. Im happy to see that there are no witches around the school and the kids and everyone inside all safe.
"Mum mum" Emily and Aaron come running up to me and I hold them in a tight hug
"My babies are you both alright?"
"Yes mum" I sigh in relief and I think back to the fight that is going on hoping that everybody is okay.

Ally's p.o.v
I throw as many water balls as I can I feel so responsible I have bought this i'm happy that the wolves are winning is that bad? I'm a witch myself but then this is my pack they were given the choice to leave they chose not to. It's over the wolves are covered in blood and there are many bodies on the ground I love storm so much I make my way over to him
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I see I burn mark on the side of his face
"oh no"
"Ally I'm fine really it will heal in no time" I look over his shoulder and I see Cleo she takes aim with a fireball at me and Storm as she throws it I pushed Storm out of the way and move the side creating a fireball of my own in my hand I throw it at Cleo and she goes up in flames I will never forget her screams, Storm walks up to her and quick as a flash extends his clause and separates her head from her body he shakes his hand as the fire causes another burn i throw myself into his arms I cry so hard Storm holds tight.
"What's the matter?"
"I'm crying for my sister i got revenge I'm crying because I'm happy I'm finally free I mean I wont have to look over my shoulder anymore".