3

Sapphire could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she watched Bennett strolled towards her like a predator. She knew he was angry and she knew how good he was in managing his anger. "When were you planning to tell me about them?" he demanded stepping right in front of her.

"I wasn't planning to." She replied honestly making him more angry. "How could you Sapphire? How could you keep something like that away from me?" he growled making her flinch. "Ben you really need to calm down." Cameron stated trying to calm his brother.

"You have nothing to do with this Cam. So just stay out of this. Okay!" he growled sounding even more pissed. "Look Bennett you have no right to question me about any of this. Do you understand? I don't owe any explanation to you." Sapphire yelled making Bennett turn his attention back to her.

"I have no right? I have every right to know about my sons." He shouted letting his anger surface. Right now he couldn't think straight. All he could think about was the way she had kept him away from his sons for almost five years. Hell! He didn't even know they existed a few minutes back.

"Yes Bennett ! You don't have any right to know about them. I don't want you anywhere near my babies. Do you get it?" she snapped. "No I don't understand it. All I understand is you kept me away from my sons for the past five years."

"Listen up guys. I think you should keep your voice down. The kids could hear you." Cam interrupted making them turn towards him. "Look Cam you-" Bennett started but she cut him off in the middle. "I think he is right. I don't want to spend the rest of the day answering stupid questions. So please Leave."

"Then let them come here. Let them know what their Mommy has been hiding from them." he could see hurt flash in her eyes but he didn't care. Right now he only needed answers. "What happened Sapphire? Cat got your tongue?"

Cameron watched his brother as he kept screwing his chance with Sapphire. He knew what he was going through. But this wasn't the way, he could see the scared look on Sapphire's face and he could say she would break down any moment.

He turned towards Ryan and shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe how could someone be so calm in such a situation? "Seriously Ry? What's wrong with you?" he asked as he watched him flip through a picture book.

"A for Apple.B for Ball.God! I missed this." Ryan stated ignoring his brother's former question. "Don't you have anything better to do?" He shut the book close and turned towards Cam.

"What exactly do you want me to do? Watch my brother screw up his life?" he snapped at him. "Then do something. Go talk to him." Cam snapped back. "And get busted like you? No thanks Bro I'm good right here." he replied making Cam roll his eyes.

"I said GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" Sapphire shouted making the men turn towards her. "Que to escape." Ryan stated getting up from the couch. "I don't believe this." He heard his brother mutter as he got up from his chair.

"I'm not going anywhere until you give me an explanation." Bennett growled still not giving up. "Cameron take your brother from here or I'm calling the cops." Sapphire stated turning towards him. "Look at me Sapphire. Tell me why did you-"

"What's going on here?" a new voice interrupted making them turn around. "What's going on here Sapphire? And who are these?" Steven demanded eying the three men. "Sorry for barging in Sweetie. The door was open so" Gina started as she walked in but paused when she sensed the tension in the air.

"I don't think it is any of your business." Bennett snapped in a irritated tone. "As far as it is related to Sapphire, it is my business." Steven snapped back at him stepping right in front of him. "The last time I checked you aren't her father."

"Whose this douche Sapphire? And why is he yelling at you. And what business does he have in my property? " Steven demanded turning towards her." Gina walked up to her husband and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You need to calm down Steve." she stated as she gently stroked his back.

"What happened Sapphire? Tell him who I am." Bennett challenged turning towards her. Sapphire stood there frozen she didn't want to tell anything all she wanted was to curl into a ball and cry. "I'm sorry Mister I think your so called 'daughter' is not going to introduce us. I'm Bennett, Bennett Milton, the father of the twins."

She could hear the gasp from Gena and she almost cried. She knew she had a whole lot of explanation to do. "Is it true Sapphire?" Steven demanded turning towards her. She nodded. "Yes! I will explain everything. Just tell him to leave please." She asked giving him a pleading look.

Steven understood that the only way to ease the tension was to kick this Bennett guy out. He glanced at his wife and she gave him a slight nod. "I think you should leave Mr Milton." He stated turning towards him. "And who do you think you are to tell me what to-" But he was cut off.

"Listen up young man, I don't know what your problem is. But I swear if you don't leave now I will call the cops." Bennett opened his mouth to snap at the old man but paused when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and Cam shook his head. "I think we should go Ben." he suggested.

He wanted to protest but changed his mind as he watched the look on his brother's face. He turned towards Sapphire and stepped forward. "Fine I'll leave. But we are not done here. Remember one thing, the next time I step into this house I wouldn't be leaving alone."

And with that he turned around and stormed out of the house . Cam gave her a apologetic look and followed his brother. "Look I'm sorry about my douche bag of a brother. I know he has made you really upset. So if you need someone to talk to just call me. Here's my number." he handed her a card and walked out of the the house.

"Asshole!" she heard Steven mutter as he shook his head in disbelief. Sapphire fiddled with her hands awkwardly as she stood there nervously. She knew the day had finally came. The day she would finally tell them about the father of her twins. Steven turned towards her and folded his arms. "You young lady, have a lot of explanation to do."