Chapter 10: Beginning Of A Test

Me: That's my boy! I could see Kane walking in at a distance in this arm whole t with Short swim trunks on. He also had a towel throw around his neck. I did told them I was by the pool. He came with five envelopes with the money we won. He gave them out then he took off his shirt as he was jumping  in the pool. When he came up out the water his body was amazing. He looked like P Diddy's son with a better body. I guess he loved hanging with us too that's why he chilling.

His girl came and not long after that Romeo pulled up so it become a little obvious that they were together. KJ and Terrell was just looking and laughing cause they picked it up. KJ say daddy that him and Jason just started laughing as I told him shhhhhh.

Jason: Your son is no joke as we started laughing and when he with his cousin it's worse. The two of them together take it to another level.

Me: You know KJ has no law and order.

We were in the pool just chilling and it was so much hard bodies I was getting hard. Jason was looking good and he was then feeling on me. Chris body looked even better then when we were together cause he look like an athlete now. I just was looking at everyone and I'm a nipple man so different sizes was just amazing. I wonder is it cheating if I lust at my boyfriend and other dudes out here. Kane knew he looked good as he played up with Cassie's bad ass. I thought out loud when I said bitch, and everyone heard me as they looked at me silently.

Me: Nothing I said looking with a smile

Jason: Mjay you alright?

Me: I'm just here looking but thank God I put on my shades so I didn't get catch staring at everyone. This is kind of hard! It's really hard and i don't know if I can't not look. He said again you alright then I said yea why wouldn't I be

Jason: For one you got on your shades and I can tell you gazing. You aren't looking at me for sure, I know that. Plenty sexy niggas out here including the both of us. I'm looking too so don't feel guilty but I know who I'm in love with. Men will be men it's just up to the both of us to know how far we will take it

The rest of the day was actually going really well as we stayed at the pool swimming. Then drinks and food got involved and I started to feel like I was home. There were a lot of hard bodies and fat asses in my face but I was trying my best to keep a str8 face just looking on. Jason then jumper out of the pool as he looked at me running to get his phone.

Jason was on his phone talking to someone as he was swinging his hands talking in rage. He hanged up the phone then he shouted fuck so that got me scared as I jumped out to make sure he was ok.

I walked up to him asking what happened as he looked to me.

Jason: Baby that was my boss

Me: They need you sooner to work huh

Jason: he said if I don't catch the plane to be to work tomorrow I will lose my job

Me: What!

Jason: yea! He looked down then he said I don't know what to do cause I need the money but I don't want leave you here alone. I'm not ready to go back yet and I'm going to be tortured I know being away from you

Me: I started to cry then I said well I don't want you to leave either but we knew you would've had to go at some point. I really going miss you though as I started to cry again

Jason: Hey I'll be back on my first little break from work. You soon have break so you can come home as well.

I was never so hurt in my life when it comes to Jason. I know he had to go, but the selfish part of me wanted him to lose his job so he can find a job here. I can't do that though because I wouldn't be a good boyfriend at all for doing that. I went to get KJ out the pool so we could've gone spend the last few hours with Jason.