Chapter 34: Miami Trip Day Two Part One "All Black"

Chapter 34: Miami Day Two Part One

Kane: No! Mjay it's a new world and I'm the leader of a frat of men. I wouldn't have taken that job if I didn't love people. I don't care about who in your bed it none of my business. Once you are an amazing person to me then I'll be great to you as well.

Me: Wow! Have I ever told you, you have an amazing soul?

Kane: No you haven't but thanks it's good to hear but why all the gay themed questions? Are you gay? When he said that I got kind of nervous because I didn't know if he'd be as kind like he said knowing that I am. I then said you know what fuck it then I said yes I I'm gay.

Me: I love humans!

Kane: Wow he said as he paused. I begin to get a little nervous then he said you a ninja Mjay as he burst out laughing none stop.

Me: I'm a ninja?

Kane: Yea nigga you a ninja as he smiled. I never thought that you were into men that's fascinating. Coolness!

Me: Coolness?

Kane: what you want me to say?

Me: I don't know. Just never met a guy besides Nate that's okay with my sexual preferences

Kane: Well you met another. So! You got a boyfriend?

Me: When he said that I thought to myself, is he hitting on me? I laughed it off then said why you want to know that?

Kane: Since you then share some information about yourself I'm guessing you mice well tell me the rest. We getting to know each other aren't we?

Me: I mean yea we are but...

Kane: But nothing! Then he started to laugh as Chris walked up on us

Chris: Fellas! Mjay we got to go get these suits picked and ready for tonight. Kane just looked on then he started to smile because I guess he felt something between Chris & me.

Kane: Suits? I thought this was a casual club opening because I didn't bring anything like that to wear just casual shit

Chris: That's small stuff you good, you come pick out something to wear and it's on me.

Kane: Dam I like this guy!

Chris: That's small stuff Kane. We heading out in like an hour alright. Chris then walked off then he went inside.

Kane: Oh I see he said with his hand holding his chin like he knew something.

Me: What do you see?

Kane: He's your boyfriend isn't he? He says with this smirk cute on his face.

Me: I started to laugh then I said he was, but we aren't together right now just chilling seeing where things lead. I'm single.

Kane: I could tell by the way he just walked over here on us like I was trying to mac on you or something.

Me: Chris came along ass way. From G to Gent is his real life theme song even though I know the thug still in there.

Kane: Of course it is because I'm a college educated brother and still can hit the streets like I never left. I dig what you both got going on though but since we at the bar let take a shot.

Me: We could do that but since we both being honest here I must say something about Cassie. I think she's cheating on you.

Kane: He started to laugh then he said I know she is but I don't know with who as yet but I haven't really been into her lately. I had my eyes on someone else but that got put on hold as well now.