Chapter 27: A Mother's Call

Chris: Ok daddy we understand

Me: Terry you know you actually starting to sound like daddy for real. Must be the age I said as I gave him the side eye with a smirk

Terry: Very funny as  he smiled but  then he said you forgetting important thing your boyfriend is a year behind me so if I'm old so is he.

Chris: Yo! You missing the point my brother you still older he said as we burst out laughing.

Terry: What ever at least me and mine don't be breaking up every other day so step your dicks up! Boom! Drops mic!

Me: Whatever it ain't about all that it's the journey and how you end that counts.

Terry: Whatever little brother as he laughed walking up stairs asking what we brought to eat.

Chris: I was so proud of you today as you was doing something you really love. Looked like a boss doing it as  well as he grabbed me by my waist all sweaty but he didn't care.

Me:  Chris we in the parking lot you know all out in the open. You sure you want to be showing this much affection right here

Chris: Why not as he kissed me!

Me:  I'm all sweaty let me go bath

Chris; Can I come as he smiled

Me: Find a way to keep KJ occupied then you can come join me in the shower but if not then nope!!

Chris: Wait but you know he does alway be looking for me so that's a challenge as he smiled

Me: Well you the one that want to come in the shower with me so if you want to join me then be the step dad I know you can and keep him occupied.

Chris: You think you slick but I'm going find a way but you going be moaning and climbing up them bathroom walls when I'm through with  you as he said smartly. Chris don't know how much he turns me on and make my dick hard. When he gets this obsession it makes my hormones burn like a ferniest. I got inside then I told Nate to put my food in the microwave I'm going to go take a shower first. Chris came in the house right behind me then he said Nate let me holler at you for a quick second.

I went in the room got my bath things then I headed into the bathroom. I left the door open just in case he got adventurous to get in here. I took off all my clothes then I when in the tub and actually ran a warm bath cause I know my muscles were going to be sore after today. I just laid there with my eyes closed soaking in the water as it felt so relaxing. I heard these little foot steps come into the bathroom and it was KJ.

KJ: Daddy I finished all my home work can I please go outside and play with Terrell out back with the water guns uncle Terry bought us.

Me; Who going down there to watch you guys cause I don't want you outside with no one there.

KJ: Uncle Nate outside with us daddy, so please can I

Me: Yea go ahead and have some fun

KJ: Thanks you! Thank you! KJ left and I went back into relaxation but this time I just felt lips on my nipples.  I opened my eyes and it was Chris looking smiling in my face cause he succeeded in keeping KJ occupied.

Me: You won! So jump in for your prize as I said that he looked at me like he wanted to eat me.

Chris: I  would love to come in here with you but I just thought about something that I been neglecting for a minute now. I haven't been to the gym since I came here and I need to go.

Me: You know the apartment have a gym at the end but it don't have everything in it but our school have one so well.

Chris: You know what I'll just go tomorrow when you and KJ to school. Terry and I can go work out and make some calls for our opening on Saturday in Miami. I know you going be mad but I have to leave on Thursday to make sure everything is ready. Jovonnie flying in then as well so I have to be there.