Chapter 41: Aunty Aggie

I was in the room just getting dressed to go out and get some breakfast with the crew. I was still nervous about meeting Chris's aunt. I don't know why but butterflies in my stomach because if he trying to hide that I'm his boyfriend I cant do that as good as I use too.

Chris: you good?

Me: Yea I'm good why wouldn't I be good?

Chris: Your not breathing? Breathe!

Me: Oh shit I'm not breathing for real. Dam I was going to kill myself right here.

Chris: Your not nervous about meeting my aunt are you? I looked at him with a fake smile then I said yea.

Me: Yea. I don't know why but I'm really nervous to meet your aunt. Feels like Im meeting your mommy all over again.

Chris: Trust me its just like my mom for real shes cool. You going see don't be nervous. If we get there and you still hella nervous I will bring you back to the hotel or you can wait in the car. Deal?

Me: Naw man you know I'm not a quitter so we going .

He smiled at me giving me that look like he was proud and it turned him on by me saying that. We went in the front and everyone was there eating breakfast. Troy, Bentley, Blaze, Jovonnie, JB, Nate, Dion, Terry, Shawn, My sister Brit and her baby Dee Chris cousin, My big brother David and his pregnant fiance Candy who's Blaze's bestfried. My sister just was starring at the two of us and I know we cool now but you could tell she got something to say.

Me: Just say it sis whats the matter?

Britt: You two actually look cute together but David did you know that they was together.

David: He was looking at me cause he didn't want to answer because he know Mr sister would've felt not included. He closed his eyes as he was looking at me then he said yea I knew little bro and Chris was together. Well they were together but not now?

Chris: We together now

David: Oh that's nice man I'm happy for you please take care my little brother this time. You know I'm not like Terry I'm an inspector now I can throw you in jail as they started to laugh. He then said but Im serious.

Chris: You know I got him covered then my sister turned to her baby daddy then she said you knew too? She hold him by his shirt then he said

Dee: Yes baby I knew about them years ago

Britt: So why I'm the only one that just knowing about this

Me: Because your the hard ass and you always overreact so I just wasn't into all that. You know I love you but I also know you.

Britt: I'm not mad anymore about it I just felt like we close, you could've came and told me that.

Dion: Britt can you forgive him and move on please

Britt: I am moving on I just want to say cute couple and Chris you know I know you from you and Terry use to be chasing all them fast girls. Sneaking out the house, lying to mommy and daddy about where yawl going. Just don't hurt Mjay!

Chris: Sis you ain't got nothing to worry about he changed me. The man I am right now is because of him. I love him and KJ with every fiber of my being, trust me we good.

Britt: Aww yawl to cute with this shit

Terry: That's the same thing I be saying. Everyone just busted out laughing.

Me: Hey Nate where is Kane?

Nate: We kind of had a lil rough night with those ladies down at the bar last night. He gave this sly ass laugh then he said I left him sleeping.