part 7

Khushi's Cloths in the PIC

Khushi's pov

I woke up early with my alarm. Its only 8 . I need to go to temple before my first day at job. I got ready and dressed in a cream color shirt and dark pants. Tied up my hair in a messy bun. Put some lip gloss on my lips and then some eye liner and no make up. Huh truth is I don't know how to do make up. Its really frustrating some times. I know in AR every girl is dressed in short pencil skirts and blouse with perfect make up but I can't do It. I am not very used to exposing my body and i have my personal reasons and I m very thin too so no use of showing my thin legs. Huhh I love wearing chudidaars and Kurtis. Its comfortable but I can't wear it in office. I don't want to be a joke item there.

Its 9:00 already. I need to hurry. I took an auto and reached the temple. There was a long queue because of that I have to wait. I reached there and prayed to my devi mayyaa. ( goddess ) she listens to my every prayer .

I reached AR with another auto. I went straight to reception. I asked about my department. She recognized me . she is a girl in mid twenties. Nice girl named susi with that she gave me warm smile. She told me to go to upper floor and meet CEO first.

"Why?" I asked urgently.

" don't know miss but sir has told me to tell you that first you have to meet him first" she said with a confused look.

" Ohk" I just went to the lift and went direct to the CEO ' s office. Please I don't want to go there. After what I did yesterday. Shit its so embarrassing.

I knock at the door .

"Come in.."

He said with authority. I entered the office. He was working on the laptop. He doesn't even look at me.

"Sit"
he asked me to sit without looking at me. I just went inside and took the seat.

"you are late"
he is again not looking at me. What is this? Please look at me. Let me see your grey eyes . its the only way I will get to know about what you are thinking right now. What the hell? Why I want him to look at me. This is so confusing.

" no I m not." I said with confidence. Come on now he has to look at me.

And the plan worked . he is looking directly in my eyes. Now I can't take my eyes from his. Please don't look at me like this as if you can see through my soul.

"Its 10:10 . I told you to be hear at 10. You are late by 10 minutes."

" no I was in the building at 10 . then your receptionist told me that I have to meet you and that makes me late. You can check on your camera. "

" I told you that I want you exactly at 10 at my office. So you have to be hear by 10. You are late. And I m afraid that calls for a punishment as per our deal. Miss Gupta"
He said all this with so much authority that I just can't even deny or move. I was shocked with the effect his voice has on me.