part 41

Khushi's POV

He looked at me and then shook his head ,

"What are you talking about khushi?"

"Look at his act men, khushi...no need to talk , let's jst kill him, " akshay bhai said with anger

"Calm down oberoy... Let me talk first , then you can say ur shit...have you forgotten that she is ur boss and I am a mob boss my self, and when two bosses were talking, no one dares to speak without permission" malik glared, I can see the person who will not hesitate to kill any one.

"Bhai calm down, actually saw him the photo....malik...this is the proof of what you have done to my mom ..." And after that akshay bhai showed him the photo of my mom's dead body and his jacket and his gun at the spot.

"This is your jacket and your fucking gun that we got at her mom's dead body, which you must have left after rapping her, I dare you to tell me that this things are not yours "

Malik was looking at each every photo with concentration but after that his face became pale ...what ? Tell us already

"Khushi...they are mine" and everything stopped. Like my heart too stopped beating. No pls , in my heart deep I had hoped that he is innocent but clearly he is not...

"I thought you were the victim of my father's cruelty but I forgot that you are the most dangerous mafia boss in world...you killed not only my family but also my trust" I was week on my legs...before I could land on floor, two strong arms caught me...my one and only arnav ...he caught me pressed me hard against his chest " shhhh... It will be ok"

"Wait khushi...before you jump to any conclusion , I want to tell you the whole truth...I agree that it is my jacket but let me tell you what exactly happened that night...

Flashback

Malik's POV

I was going to Bombay today...yes I am the mafia king at the Delhi but still I had to come here today , jst because of that prick named shashi oberoy...he is Mafia king of the Bombay and we never crosses path with each other . but today is different bcz my two important men got killed here , in this city...they were here to Meet their families but they got killed.

All has only one name who could do it but still I am not sure that Oberoys have done it. So I am going to the depth.

Its already night and I was jst having some drink in local pub...after that I called my wife.