part 40

Khushi's POV

Now everything is fine. Thank god he took me to this room alone so I was able to tell him the truth behind my hate. Now we both will make everything right, jst perfectly.

" arnav, we should go downstairs, and we have to pretend that we hate each other , so they won't get suspicious. And we will wait till ur dad comes and everything will be clear"

" khushi, what if actually my dad is guilty? " he asked , I know it will change many things but not my love for him

" arnav, that won't change my love for you even a small bit, so don't worry about it. "

" I know khushi , we will face it together "

" yes arnav...we will" honestly I don't know if his dad will be really guilty , what will happen between the gangs , but I am sure I will make them understand that blood is not the answer for everything.

" now come let's go"

" wait arnav, tie my hands and untie my legs, then drag me downstairs so that they won't get suspicious "

" ok" and he started untying my legs and then tied my hands and we both stood up from bed. And he scooped me up in his arms bridal style.

" arnav what are you doing ? We were supposed to show our hate not love to them, put me down"

" no, ur hands are tied, what if you fall or something? I can't take that risk and don't worry they won't know anything " and he started walking with me , god he will ruin my plan, they will understood that we are back together but as we arrived all the eyes were shifted to us. Jst great. But then he dropped me on the couth roughly, what the hell.

" you know what khushi ..behave properly bcz I won't be so good every time to leave you jst by torturing you this little bit. Next time I will torture you like hell and you would be begging me to stop" now that was unexpected

" go to hell raizada... As if I care" I also said with force. They need to trust our act.

"Keep your mouth shut or else you will regret. "

"You know what? Jst cut this short , aman jst tell me when is ur boss coming bcz clearly your future mob boss is not capable of anything, so jst call him bcz I want to talk to him"

"Khushi what is wrong with you?...why are you hating arnav?...you both..." But it was cut by his phone ringing...

He received...

"Yes boss, yeah....it was her gang.....yeah.....no worry....ok boss" he said this words but we were not able to hear another side. Must be malik.

"It was boss , he said he is close to singhaniya , so he will come only after capturing him...arnav he knows about her gang , he wants to talk to you" he said to arnav.

.......

After that night followed quickly. I made food for gangs , full meal with sweet , after that now Me and arnav are in the arnav's room, of course only after his act in front of my gang...he grabbed me forcefully and dragged me to take me to his room for my punishment. As he said to the gang.

"Khushi relax...everything will be fine...you are thinking too much" he said hugging me from side

"I don't know what is about to come" but he kissed my forhead

"I called dad , I told him to come here soon, he will be here by tomorrow, he asked me about you but I didn't told him anything but I guess aman must have told him by now , tomorrow he will come and everything will be sorted"

"Okay" and I drifted to sleep in his arms....few moment of peace...

I was in my dream land when I felt a hand grabbed my mouth and another pair of hands tied my hands and legs. I opened my eyes all the room was dark, arnav was not there besides me, but I can't see my kidnapper's face too, hell where is arnav?...they pick me up and took me downstairs in a kitchen, I was trying to get free but in vain, they have already tied me and then . light turned on...akshay bhai...