part 24

Arnav's pov

I was driving as fast as I could. I know I should not leave her there like this but I know I have to do this. without going to that man I can't save her. doctors will do their work but I have to do mine to save her. I know akash has already seen me going. he must have figured that out from my behavior that I m going to meet him. in last 15 years I have never. seen him . akash initially was trying so that I would meet him but I never agreed to him

I was very young when I had seen him last time. around of at 13 years of age I got biggest twist of my life. I lost my mom after that I took Anjali di with me .from that day ...I took full responsibility of di. I tried my best. after that my Nani found me and di and I met akash ....she took care of me but still I earned and studied at the same time and I m hear at this position . but after getting my position my dad found me out but I hate him so much. its not bcz he killed my mom....no he didn't but it was bcz of him that my mom get killed. Yes...and I would never forgive him for that.

As I reached that mansion my mind was filled with all the memories of my mom....I never had strength before to come here bcz I know I won't be able to handle it. But I have to do this today bcz my life is lying there in hospital ....she is in pain and I can't see her like that...I will do everything that I can to make her safe.

As I entered the gate of that place a strong nostalgic wave hit me. A pain in my heart started again which subsided from some time since khushi came in my life. I opened the door. Ignoring every emotion I entered the hall and there he is.....my dad...the mafia king of Delhi...Mr.arvind malik.....

"Hello arnav...welcome home" he said arrogantly. Still the same ...cruel and bastard...

"Cut the crap malik....I need some answers" I said .

"I m sure...but after so many years you came back....please have a seat and relax ...let me see my son...God...you have my features except for ur eyes that are like your mom..."

"ENOUGH...." I yelled at that man....he don't deserves to take my mom's name...

"I m not here for ur shit ...jst tell me why you tried to kill khushi?"

"Khushi?...." He asked literally like he don't know any thing...that liar of bastard.

"Who is she?"

"Hell....stop with the acting malik...tell me why?...what you want?...I will give it to u but don't you dare hurt her again. I swear I will kill u with my own hands"

"Whoa...wait...arnav there is some misunderstanding... Aman....." He called amansingh rathod....my childhood friend . I have not seen him since I left the house. He is a loyal worker 's son now I can see he is all in black cloths with guns...he is in mafia too...that bastard included him in mafia too...he was a good guy since I remember... My one and only best friend now a mafia gang member....

"Yes boss..." He said with a nodd...and he looked at me with a shock...

"Arnav...." He whispered and then come to me and give me a hug...I hugged him too...like jst a friendly hug...he was looking like he will cry any moment... God...is he really in mafia?

"I missed you bro...." He said
"Me too" i said.

"Aman..." That bastard again spoke and our attention was on him now

"Do you know any khushi Aman?"

"Khushi?...full name?"

"Arnav...what is her full name?" He asked me

"What the hell....stop ok" I said but he cut me off and said...

"Jst answer arnav"

"Khushi Gupta"