part 39

Arnav's POV

After saying that I left the place and went directly to the men who now was able to stand on his feet, with much difficulty I might add. They took me to the room where I woke up first as they tied me to the chair , they left...as the door got closed I jst let out a frustrated sigh, why ? Why khushi? How can you do this? With me ? I thought our love was strong but no, you don't trust me, and hell she even dared to say that its over between us. Even after knowing that she is the daughter of that man who killed my mom, I still didn't make her to go away from me and here she is , fighting with her family for revenge, and not at all even acknowledging our love.

You did this wrong khushi ...I will make you pay for this. After all that happened between us , you can't leave me like a piece of shit. Now I am not that arnav who fall in love with you once, now you have provoked the ASR in me, and now he will make you realize ur mistake...you will regret it...

I was lost into my thoughts then the door got opened... Now who the hell is here, as I saw the girl who made my life fucking hell...khushi oberoy

"What are you doing here? Already missing me?" I said with pure sarcasm...

" you need to eat, you are not well, and of course , u are diabetic so I bought you ur medicine "
And I noticed one thing that she was avoiding my gaze. She knows very well that I don't like it, her hazel pools are the only thing that let me read her but now I can't do that, look at me damm it.

"Hell with ur food, how can I trust you that you didn't poison it" and that gets me her reaction, she looked at me , and I look at the one emotion in her eyes , pain ...but it was soon disappeared , jst like that...as if it was not there and got replaced by anger.

"Oh...Mr raizada don't worry, its not poisoned, I need you to be alive, so that I can get to ur father" her words stung like a bee.

She came closer to me with medicine , my hands were tied so I thought she will open it but she jst got on her knees

"Open ur moth" and I did, still confused ...and she jst put the tablet and then bought the glass of water to my lips and I drank it, all this while , our eyes never left each other. Then she got the plate it was aloo paratha, and dahi.

She jst took a piece and then dipped it in dahi and put it closer to my lips and I opened my mouth slightly and took the piece...khushi , only she can make the food with so much love and taste, it reminded me the time when I went to her house , she has made this paratha for me...hell I want my khushi back...after feeding me she put a glass of water to my lips and I drank it.

"Khushi....this is the original you, the girl who talk about revenge is not you, stop it , you know , I can clearly see through ur act" I again tried, perhaps it was all a game, or a misunderstanding. Please come back to me baby. But she stood up immediately

"Oh god, how many times do I have to tell you this?...this is me...you are so full of ur self, do you know that?...the great arnav Singh raizada , could not bear to get rejected by a girl, huhh...get a life , its over and I am not at all interested in you but you know what its good, the more you will feel hurt , more early ur dad will come to save you...and I will get my revenge , now you can cry here for me, while I will jst go downstairs to plan my revenge, good bye sweetheart" and she left, now all the doubt are out of the window again my inner beast is awake, which only want her to pay for all of it.

But first I have to make myself free. So I tried to do it , tried to open my hands but failed , shit its irritating. But as I was trying I heard gun shots...now what the hell is happening. God even the fight sounds are coming ...damm I want to know who is there now, shit what if its singhaniya? Khushi...damm that girl , always forgets that her life is still in danger...after trying one more time I was able to move my hands and I opened the knot, and released my self but as I was about to stand the door gets open and I went In my defensive mode. But I get shocked..