The Nightmare Has Only Begun

The following story contains male pregnancy and is the very long awaited sequel I promised. I recommend reading the first book 'Living In A Nightmare' first or this book will not make sense. Except please be aware book one has plenty of spelling errors and I plan to rewrite it eventually to improve it altogether. Anyway for those who have read the first book and are wondering what happened to the original book two I planned I decided to change the idea I had. I wasn't happy with it and lost interest because it wasn't going to have the original characters as much in the book. So the story idea I had will probably turn into a different book. Well I hope everyone enjoys The Nightmare Has Only Begun.

***

Jonhathan Khol finally had his happy life away from his parents and the bullies at school. A son, another child on the way with his now loving boyfriend after their rocky start. Life couldn't have been any better except of course he had fears and nightmares of sorts. Fearful and scared about the future and the possibility someone could come knocking and take away what someone else might see as Stockholm syndrome the young man is going through.

Falling in love with the man to trap you in his attic for months at fifteen until you obey his rules seems strange to the normal person. It isn't normal. It isn't right and it can be said by those looking in the person is clearly brainwashed. Yet Jonhathan does not see Jared, the man he's been with for nearly six years. as the monster they keep claiming he is. He loves him. He's happy and wants everyone including his parents who were never there for him in his teen years before he left at fifteen to butt out of his life. He was perfectly fine and wasn't being held against his will but no one sees it how he does.

No one will. No one can when dark secrets are slowly being uncovered at the house Jonhathan has called home for years. Sinister crimes unraveled by the police which took place in the house the years prior to Jonhathan's arrival.

Hidden underground and never spoken of Jared did a pretty good job hiding the past he longed to forget. Except now the spotlight on him, everything is being showcased for all eyes to see including to Jonhathan who doesn't want to believe.