Epilogue.

“Welcome home pretty women,” I stepped into Zayn and I’s new apartment. That’s why he had been missing from my side for those days. He was trying to get everything settled for when I moved out of James’ house and into ours. I smiled at him and he took my suitcase.

The flat wasn’t to big. The door opened to reveal a large hard wood floor living room. To the left was the kitchen that farther in turned into a dining room. The kitchen was high modern, with a flat stove top, tiled floor, and a cute island. In the back of the living room there was a giant window taking up almost the whole wall. To the right of the kitchen was the bedrooms and a bathroom. I really loved the flat he had bought.

“Can’t believe we finally got a happy ending,” I told Zayn as he got a glass of water in the kitchen. I sat on the kitchen counter and watched him move around swiftly and carefully. Suddenly two tablets that I recognized to be my medication was set next to me on the counter. I huffed and slid the pills down my throat chasing it with the glass of water Zayn was holding out for me.

“It’s not the end Erin. Nowhere near the end, but our ending, will be happy.” Zayn stood in front of me, his arms on either side of my legs as he leaned up to press a kiss to my lips.

“I can’t believe I’m officially Mrs. Malik though, Erin Malik, sounds perfect.” I smiled and kissed Zayn back putting my legs around him keeping him in place, I didn’t want this moment to end. It was all so perfect, and I couldn’t eve contain my happiness.

“I can’t believe you just wanted to go get married in the courtroom right after we crashed your real wedding,” Zayn laughed looking into my blue eyes. His brown eyes showed the familiar specks of gold that drove me wild. My stomach jumped and I leaned my forehead into Zayn’s.

“Are you crazy? I didn’t want to go through planning another one of those, and plus, I couldn’t wait another day to be tied to you forever,” I whispered. Zayn kissed my again and I was starting to wonder if this would be my life forever. Would I sit on the counter every day and take my medication, and then get to kiss Zayn like this? I would totally be okay with that.

“Through sickness and health Erin. Promise me you’ll remember that, okay?” Zayn pulled away from me completely and leaned against the island. I smiled over at him closing my eyes while I nodded my hand.

“I just wish we were starting our life’s together with health.” I whispered. I felt my eyes start to water and a lump in my throat made me speak quieter than I actually planned too.

“Our life’s together did start with health baby, believe it or not Erin, our life’s started together the night at the beach. Now my stomach moved around with butterflies. I smiled over at him again and motioned for him to give me a hug. He did with a smile but pulled away quickly.

“Shoot we have to go, everyone’s waiting for us at Carly’s, I guess she has news?” Zayn picked me up bridal style making me laugh and throw my head back. He insisted he would carry me like this forever because he always wanted to carry his bride around.

****

“We’re here we apologize!” I shouted running through Carly’s while Zayn hung our jackets up. Molly and Tristan were cuddled together in the love seat looking more in love then I had seen before. They were always meant to be together, I just wished Tristan saw that back in high school.

“Well as you all know I’m pregnant again-” Before she could say anything else we all cheered, including Zach who I saw had been watching her carefully the whole day. I didn’t think he ever really got over her. But something other than that caught my eye. Jace was sitting on Zach’s lap. His smiled plastered brightly on his lips while he watched his mother talk.

“I know you all hated Craig, no need trying to be nice, but see the thing is, Craig’s not the father of my baby,” Carly looked over to Zach who now lit up. It automatically clicked in my brain. They had hooked up? When? No you know what I wasn’t going to let that effect me.

**

The next morning my eyes fluttered open and I was in a new bed. The sheets were a soft yellow, and the walls were a pretty white. But the most beautiful thing was the boy, brown eyes closed, pink lips shut in a line, while he slept. That man, was my husband.

“Am I dreaming?” I whispered running my hand over his sleeping face. I nearly jumped out of my skin when he replied.

“It’s only the beginning.”

The end. For now.