SIX

*****************
MEDIA

Here's a silly video to go with this chapter to (hopefully) lighten the mood ;)

Hope you're liking this rough draft so far.

WARNING:
This is a rough draft which I wrote 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be perfect!

PLEASE leave a comment to tell me what you think & vote if you like it! :D

ENJOY!!

******************

******************

~ | **-**-**- | (R) | -**-**-** | ~

Chapter SIX

"Okay, first I'll teach you the famous round-house kick." Blake began once we all were there. I could practically feel the excitement and anticipation in the air. This was going to be interesting.

"Oooo!" Ella and Jane squealed in unison, the excitement palpable between them.

To demonstrate, Blake squared off first before looking up to give himself space to do it. Positioning one foot firmly back, and with perfect grace and precision, Blake twisted his torso around, then flung his other leg around high in the air. He spun a full 360, coming to a stop facing the same direction he had started in. My friends looked on in amazement, each of their jaws dropping to the floor.

"Wow," said Jackie.
Yeah, that pretty much summed it up.

Blake broke into an embarrassed smile. "It's not too hard." He shrugged, as if it was the easiest thing in the world to do. Maybe it was—for HIM!

"If you say so," Jackie muttered in utter astonishment.

"Can we try that?" Jane insisted.

"Sure, but I won't have you try this on each other just yet," Blake advised.

"Aw, but that'll ruin all the fun!" Bailee said in mock disappointment, a mischievous glint in her brown eyes. She flashed him a devilish grin.

We all broke away to put enough space between us, and we each practiced the roundhouse kick. I got it down after the first few tries, and Blake noticed.

"You're a natural." He told me, sounding baffled. It was all I could do not to blush.

"Thanks, I guess." I shrugged, trying to remain nonchalant.

Nearby, Rickie and Jane were going at each other. Rickie was teasing poor Jane, again... a regular hobby of his.

"I don't think you really need to learn this, Janie. If the guys you go up against are half as tall as you, it wouldn't have any effect." He joked.