Ch 1. Moving to America

Hi guys!
I hope you guys enjoy this story!
Please comment or vote for my story!

Kimiko

I was walking home after spending time from my friends. We all played basketball together at the park, and it was now 7:00 pm. I walked along the sidewalk, and soon, my home, or mansion, as they call it, was visable.

<···>

"Sweetie! We want to discuss your future with you in the living room!"

I heard my mother yell as I walked into my house. I took off my shoes, and walked towards the living room.

"Welcome back, Kimiko-sama."

The butlers bowed, and the maids curtsied. I nodded and smiled at them, and continued walking towards the living room.

When I entered the living room, my father and mother, were sitting on the couch, as I sat on the opposite couch from them. A maid placed a cup of earl grey tea on the glass table, in front of me.

"Sweetie, we're thinking of letting you study the rest of your third year of middle school in America. Will you agree?"

I nearly spit out my tea and regained my composure. I placed my tea down on the table, and sighed.

"Is there a reason why? If not, I am to stay here."

My parents had a worried look in their eyes. They nodded, and I sighed, once again.

"Alright. I will take the plane next week."

I stare at the tea, and wondered what will happen next.

<···>

"WHAT! YOU'RE MOVING?!?!"

I nodded, and sighed. I was sad, obviously, but quite annoyed. Can Kise be any louder?

I smiled at Kise, as he started to cry with crocodile tears. Akashi nodded, as if he understood. Of course he did. He's the next heir to the Akashi company, and I'm the heir to the Yukimura Company.

"We're gonna miss our seventh player! You better practice, and challenge me when your back in high school!"

Aomine declared that loudly, and I gave him a bright smile. I tied my silver hair up into a pony tail, and smirked.

"I'm an undefeated champ! Let's see you try to beat me now!"

I tossed Aomine a basketball, and we both walked into the gym. We found the rest of GoM in there, so Momoi gave the tip off. Once the ball was in the air, I jumped up into the air really fast, ran to the other side of the court, and did a three-pointer right off the bat.

"Can you keep up with me?"

I asked him with a sweet smile, and batted my eyes like an innocent child. He grinned and took the basketball on the ground, and ran towards the basket. I took a deep breath, and my presence vanished. I ran towards Aomine, appeared before him, and he fell backwards in shock.

"Gotta get used to that trick."

I smiled, and helped him up. Akashi looked at me, and smiled. He always treated me differently from anyone else. I was special to them, so of course.

"Kimi-chin, want a chocolate bar?"

I turned around, and found Murisakibara handing a chocolate bar to me. I gladly accepted it, and smiled at him. He was so nice to me. But in his eyes, and everyone else, there was sadness since I was leaving.

"Sheez, I'll be back in 13 months, don't change when I'm gone everyone!"

I try to cheer them up, and they all hug me, even Akashi, who usually just smiles at me. Kise gave me a bone crushing hug, so Akashi glared at him. Kise started to cringe in fear, and I chuckled. I truly loved them. I'll miss them.

<···> WEEK LATER

I boarded the plane, first class, and sat on the seat. I checked my watch. It was now 12 at noon. I'm traveling to New Jersey. Sounds weird, right?

A tear fell gently down my cheek as I flew away, to America. Japan seemed smaller and farther, as I entered America.

Good bye, friends. Wait till we meet again after 13 months.