Ch 3. Entering Kaijo High!

Hehe hi guys. I hope you guys like my book!
I have two other books, one is completed, and the other is almost done.
Please read them!

"Cross Academy, The Ultimate Vampire"= for fans of Fairy Tail and Vampire Knight

"The Forgotten Vampire"= for fans of Vampire Knight

Kimiko

I woke up in my white room, as a gentle breeze flew threw my open window. Cherry blossoms fell into my room, and I had a great start for the day. I brushed my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and dressed in my new uniform.

"Bye, everyone! See you later!"

I yelled at all my servants, as they smiled and waved back. I smiled, and started to walk to Kaijo High. It was about 5 blocks away, but oh well. I continued to walk, as I hummed to a melody.

<···>

I finally arrived at school, and saw the giant entrance. I smiled, but on the inside, I was kinda shy and nervous. I walked inside the school, and walked into the principal's office.

"Ah! Miss Yukimura, right? Please come this way!"

The principal smiled as he lead me towards a classroom. It was labeled, 1-A. Let's get the introduction over with.

"Please wait here until I call for you, Miss Yukimura"

I stood outside, as the principal closed the door behind him, and told the class big news. I waited, as I began to become anxious and nervous. My fingers became cold, and I began to worry.

"You can come in now"

I slid the door open, and walked in. My silver hair was down, and blue and silver eyes stared at a classroom filled with curious students. One student caught my eye. A blonde.

It's Kise! I'm happy he's in my class!

I smiled, as I gained confidence. I stood up straight, and bowed. Then I stood up straight again, like a noble.

"Hello. My name is Yukimura Kimiko. Nice to meet you all, and I am your new classmate"

I stared at the class, and they stared back at me in awe. They all began to whisper, shout, and Kise looked at me with widened eyes.

"Isn't she the NBA basketball player that beat everyone else?"

"She's like a model!"

"What beautiful hair and eyes!"

"She kinda resembles Akashi Seijuro, like the eyes!"

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

I chuckled, and they all smiled at me. I headed towards Kise-kun, and hugged him. He was shcoked, and hugged me back.

"She knows Kise-san!!!"

"She's amazing..."

"I like her!"

Kise let go of his hug, and looked at me with a worried face. He stared at me, and I gave him a blank stare.

"How are you a NBA Player?!?!? Seriously? Why did you become an NBA Player without all of us?!?!"

He started to have crocodile tears, as I laughed. He was adorable, even though he can give bone crushing hugs. I patted his head, and smiled at him.

"I couldn't wait. By the way, is it okay if I join you in your basketball team?"

He nodded in excitement. Then, the doors of the classroom bursted open, and a guy in a coach like outfit burst into the room.

"Coach???"

Kise stared at the guy who bursted into the room. The guy seemed to be the coach. The coach started to eye everyone, until he reached me. His eyes widened.

"Rumors are real... are you THE YUKIMURA KIMIKO?!?!"

I nodded, as he shook my hand vigorously. He wanted an autograph, took a picture with me, and finally got serious.

"Can you please join our basketball team as a player?"

I smirked and nodded. I began to get excited, since basketball in America isn't that challenging to me. Only the Generation of Miracles are challenging, but fun. The Generation of Miracles are my level, so thats why. Besides, since there are two of the GoM in Kaijo High, we'll win the Winter Cup for sure. I have a bunch of skills myself.

List of Skills:

Shooting Star- ball is shot into basket from the sky, and rockets down into basket.

Silver Night- all opposing players are blinded into a starry night sight, while the other players move around and score points. (2 minutes)

Star Flight- a dunk, where the player flies high into the air, as if flying, and dunks.

Silver Tiger- makes the opposing players vision a glorious Silver Tiger, which makes them cower in fear.

Silver Spirit- the ability to see the field, and act in sync.

Empress Eye- see the future.

Vanish- similar to misdirection, but no one is able to see you except people you choose.