Ch. 5 Practice Match part 2

Kimiko

"Kasamatsu! Come on, let's go!"

I grabbed Kasamatsu, and dragged him onto the court. Kuroko stared at me, as I waved at him.

"Whaaat?!?!?! The puny looking girl is the Seventh Miracle!!! Then I can take over her position after I beat her!"

I felt a vein pop in my forehead. Kuroko kneed the guy in the shin, as Kasamatsu glared at the injured guy.

"Kagami-kun, do not say that about Kimiko-san"

We all glared at him, as the referees just sweatdropped. We all went back to our positions, and the game then started.

Tweet!

The ball was thrown into the air, as Kagami jumped higher than Kasamatsu. Kagami tipped the ball over to his side, and the guy with glasses took it, and dribbled to the three pointer line.

He's gonna make a three pointer!

I silently muttered the words, as I ran in the court, blocking Kuroko.

Activate: Silver Spirit

All the players in Kaijo then looked at each other in the eye. We all sprinted in different directions, confusing the Seirin players. I ran towards the basket on the other side, as three people blocked Kagami.

Kise stole the ball from Kagami, and passed it to Kasamatsu, then was passed to me. Kuroko popped up, and tried to steal the ball, but failed since I have a better misdirection.

"Yes!"

I dunked the ball, making the glasses guy, and bad pun guy fall. I heard the coach on the other side yell at the pun making guy.

"Izuki, go die!"

The ball was stolen by Kuroko, when Kasamatsu got the ball, and it was passed to Izuki.

"Nice pass, Salonpass!"

"Go kill yourself, Izuki!"

All of us sweatdropped on how ridiculous that team is. The score so far is 56-45, with Kaijo in the lead. I felt something different, and saw Kagami's eye color deepen.

He's in his zone... ok.

Kise faced off with Kagami, while Kasamatsu took his chance to pass the ball to me. I grabbed the basketball, and silently whispered the name of my move.

Activate: Silver Night

All the Seirin players started to walk as if they were blind. I smirked, as I ran and dribbled the ball to Kasamatsu.

"Hurry up and score. You have two minutes before it wears off".

"Before what wears off?"

"My ability, it makes the other team see a sky filled with stars, practically in a different world".

Kise looked at me, and smirked. He high fived me, as Kasamatsu scored a three pointer. Kise and I walked in the coirt, saving our energy as Kasamatsu scores the points.

"You finally used your abilities?"

"I already used one earlier in the game".

"What? When?"

"I used Silver Spirit to make up all the points".

Kise groaned in frustration, and pouted at me. Kasamatsu grinned at me, as he continuously scored the goal as the Seirin players wandered around.

"Two minutes are up!"

The score was now to 63-45, and thirty seconds left in the game. Kise dribbled the ball, and used his drive against Kagami, and passed it to Kasamatsu. There, Kasamatsu shot at the basket, gaining us three more points.

After that, Kagami took the ball and dribbled it to the other side. He passed it to Kuroko, who swung it to Hyuga. He prepared to shoot the ball, but then faked it, and shot the ball. I jumped and caught the ball mid air, and dribbled it to the other side of the court.

I stood at the three point line, and shot the ball with a formless form, and the ball entered the hoop perfectly.

Beep!

The game was finally over. We all shook hands, as Kagami grinned at me with a fierce smile.

"I will beat you one day, Kimiko Yukimura".

I smiled and shook his hand with a tight grip. He did the same, and smirked.

"I'll be waiting for that day".

<···>

I stood with the rest of my team, as Coach praised us, for winning against two Miracles. Kise and I sweatdropped as Coach started talking about using abilities during matches.

"No fair, Kimikocchi shot a buzzer beater when I could've done that suu~", Kise whined. Kasamatsu shot him a glare.

"You couldn't have done that. Pathetic", he said. Kise started to complain, and Kasamatsu smacked Kise's head with his shoe.

Just wait, Akashi. My new team is coming to beat you.

Flashback

"If your team loses, you will transfer to Rakuzan"

I stared at Akashi, as he stared back with his red and yellow eyes. A serious smile popped up on his face

"Deal, I'll make sure we don't lose!"

"Yes you will lose, my empress".

We both smiled, since we both like challenges.

End of Flashback

What will happen next?