Chapter 18

Lia

He loves me.

I can't believe it.

I don't deserve him, but I love him so much and I need him in my life.

The want and need inside of me was overwhelming.

I lifted Nate's shirt off of him.

I can feel my pulse racing. Heat radiating and pulsing inside of me.

Thoughts of Miguel threatened to surface, but I pushed them away and focused on Nate.

He's the one kissing me... Touching me... Holding me...

"I need you so much, Nate," I breathed.

He pulled back, and grinned. That sexy grin.

He crashed his lips to mine once again, but he pulled away quickly.

I groaned in frustration.

"I need you to be sure, Sunshine. Because one more taste of you and I won't be able to stop," he panted.

"I'm sure, Nate," I said huskily.

Nate

"I'm sure Nate," she said. Oh thank god!

I don't know what I'll do if she asked me to stop.

I kissed her once again, before I pulled away and began trailing kisses all over her face and down to her body.

Lia

I was squirming on the bed as Nate trailed kisses all over my face and down to my body.

Oh god... My whole body was shivering in anticipation. I felt like I was going to explode from the want and need.

I don't know how much of this I can take. "Nate... Please..." I pleaded. I didn't really know what I was begging him for, all I knew was I needed something more. Something to put out the fire raging inside of me.

"I know baby..." He said. "Just let me look at you. I want to take my time. You're so fucking beautiful that I can't breathe," he said huskily.

"I love you..." I said.

He groaned as he pulled his pants off.

His erection jutted out.

Oh god. He's huge.

I swallowed hard.

"Is it too late to back out?" I joked.

He burst out laughing.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I'm ruining it," I said sheepishly.

"No you're not, Sunshine. But we can stop. You only need to say the word," he said.

"I don't want to stop," I said. "It's just that, you're, you know, well... Gifted? Blessed? In that department," I said.

He kissed me swiftly as he shook with laughter.

"You make me laugh like no one can," he said.

"I try," I said cheekily.

He smiled.

"It will hurt, Sunshine. It always does... I mean I've never been with a virgin before, but I know that there's some discomfort, but I promise to take it slow," he said.

I kissed him on his lips. "I trust you, Nate. I want to feel all of you," I said.

"I'll make you come alive with me," he said in response.