Chapter 6 - I Love You Too

Katherine POV

...i love you Katherine"
I couldn't believe what i was hearing...I've never though i would hear these three words coming out of chase's mouth.

But what should i say ,Should i risk a chance with him,should i trust him...

I mean no one had ever told me something like this before, no ever made me feel like this before , he had his way in breaking all the walls I've built around me.

And the way he described me made my heart flatter, the way he said those three words made me lose my mind... but that doesn't ensure that he will not hurt me.

Is he saying the truth ? Will he change just for me ?

Despite all these thoughts and debates i am having , the only thing that i'm concerned the most about is :

Do i "Love" him ?

Chase definitely observed my hesitation and how i was surprised and shocked .
"I don't want your answer right now, i know i surprised you by saying all these things , off course you weren't expecting all this , so i want you to think clearly about this , i want you to take the right decision, and i will wait as long at it takes, i can wait Forever for you..." he said it while looking directly into my eyes.

I didn't reject him directly, instead i took my time to look deeply into his eyes , try to find my answer in them.

"But there is no need to wait-because i admit it: i love you too chase Henderson.." I don't know how these words slipped out of my mouth, it is like i didn't think about saying them , it is like my mouth moved without my permission,but they felt so right coming out of my mouth, it felt like i was supposed to say them ...

Just looking at him made me figure the truth , i've always felt something for him , and i was scared so i pushed him away.

But now I don't want to push him anymore, i am going to embrace my feelings , i deserve to love and to be loved.

And after saying them, i realized that this is what i want, this is how i really feel.

Chase looked shocked, surprised, it was like he didn't believe what i just said , well i don't blame him, i didn't believe it either .

And then he gave me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.

As soon as he smiled at me, my fear whisked away . Excitement rushed through my veins. Happiness flared in his eyes and for the first time in a while it began to in mine too.

Even if the world around us started collapsing now, my heart would not get crushed as long as I was looking at him.

Then he walked up to me slowly as if trying to decide on something. I watched him as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

It was a lot more awkward than I could have ever imagined it, but I liked it. And without hesitation i wrapped my hands around him.

"I cant believe that this is really happening. Please tell me i'm not dreaming...it feels so good !" He whispered in my ear and his voice was full with happiness.

"I cant believe that this is happening either." I let out a long breath i didn't know that i was holding that long.

"Please chase , don't hurt me" i didn't know why i said this,it is just like i wanted to make sure that i'm doing the right thing.

"I would never hurt you.. I promise that everyday i will prove to you that i deserve the chance you're giving me " the way he said it sounded so sincere, and in that moment exactly i was sure that i'm doing the right thing.

After few moments, fireworks sparkled in the sky, i've always loved fireworks , my Dad used to take me to our house's roof and fire them letting me enjoy the way they were shooting across the sky illuminating the light, the way they flashed used to set me free.

I think that thing didn't change about me ,beacause i pulled away from Chase's embrace and i enjoyed the way they Rippled across the ocean of the dark like a water drop hitting the surface of the sea, "This is so beautiful !".

"It is..." Chase said and i looked at him but he was looking at me not paying any attention to the sparks of light behind me,"..so beautiful !" And He said the last word with his hurt-melting smile.

Oh chase.

You have no idea what you are doing to me..

__________________

Chapter 6 arrived !
Wow i am in love with chase already !
So, 2 chapters more and real DRAMA will start ! 😎
Hope you guys like this, and i would appreciate it if you would vote and comment ! Please *a pleading emoji*

My love ❤️