Chapter 7 - You Are Hired

Katherine POV

It is been a month since chase confessed his love to me and yeah if you are wondering :

We Are Dating Now.

It is amazing ! He is amazing , he is so caring, loving and gentle , he is literally the best boyfriend ever.

I was never happy like this before , he always has his ways in making me laugh , and since we started dating i feel different , every thing in my life feels different.

Different but in a really good way.

I was setting on the benches working on my laptop when i felt a hand on my shoulder , i looked up and i was met with Chase's smily face.

I couldn't help the big smile the crept its way to my lips as my eyes met his ocean blue ones.

Oh god the way he looks at me , it makes me feel like i'm the only girl in this world .

I cant believe that this is the same chase i've used to see for the past three years, he changed a lot , he changed for me.

"Hi sexy girlfriend ." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

Okay so one thing cant change about him, those snarky witty comments of his every now and then that always drives me crazy !

Good kind of craziness though !

"What are you doing ?" He asked while sitting beside me and putting his hand on my shoulder pushing me towards him in a possessive way.

"I am preparing my CV " i said as i continued working on my laptop.

"Why !" He exclaimed confused.

"Because that club we went to last time , i am applying to work there ! " I said irritated with his silly question , he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why i would be doing my CV stupid , we're graduating in a week and i want to start working right after that, and i have some companies in my head so..." I wasn't able to continue because he suddenly raised his hand in front of my face "Hold on." He said and i can sense that he didn't like what i've just said.

"You think i would let you go apply to any random company and work there so you will be away from me and i wont see you or even worse , men there will start liking you and hitting on you and you may stop loving me and.."

"Wow! Wow! Are you insane ? What are you talking about " i interrupted.

Drama queen much haa !

"No way i will let you work in any company other than mine. There is an empty position there , the women had retired and i told them not to hire anyone since after graduation i'm gonna take the company after my dad and you will work with me so i can have an eye on you all the time .
And we can make out whenever we want !" He said it casually leaving me shocked .

I mean his dads company ! It is one of the most known companies in the US , and it has like 6 or 7 branches around the world and me getting accepted there would be a dream.

"What .. Me ? In your dad's company ? Working...There ? With you... making out ? " I tried to say but i was just bubbling words i didn't even understand .

"Yeah ! What else you though ? My girlfriend that one day will become my wife would work for other people.
Are you insane ?"