Chapter 1: The Beginning Of Denial

Klynn Blaire
_______________________________________

Today is my 18th birthday! I mean nobody will remember that it's my birthday but its the thought that counts, right? As long as I turn 18 I can find my mate no matter if anyone cares or not.

I don't care if it's a girl or guy I just want someone to love me back. Even though I'm gay I'll still love her or him with all my heart, that is, if they don't reject me.

I shivered and threw that thought away. I need to make the pack breakfast before I get beat up by the alpha or any random pack member.

I did my morning routine and quickly walked down stairs to the kitchen. If I cook fast enough then I can get to school faster and not have to deal with the other teenagers that go to school early.

I looked at the clock which showed 6:09. It's my time to skedaddle so I toast some bread and start walking to the local high school that's in the middle of the woods. Yep, not dangerous at all.

They wont let me drive a car nor ride in one so I have to run to school if I want to make it on time. I mean I prefer going early anyways but whats with all the restrictions?

I'm graduating this year anyways so all will be good when I can leave and go live a human life where they don't judge you for being an omega. But, I would want to find my mate first before anything.

The walk is about 15 minutes to get to the high school and since it's pretty much in the middle of no where there isn't a lot of humans attend to the school.

Out of the 1000 students that go the the school there are about 50 humans because no one lives around here except werewolves and the humans who live around here are affiliated with werewolves in some way.

Like if they were infertile or sterile they could adopt a human child or a pup hence the humans in our high school.

I find myself at the high school. This is where most of my suffering and despair began.

"Ya'know you can always let me out if you have any problems. I'll kill them for you."

"I appreciate the thought but I'm not killing anyone, Fahren." He scoffed in a loving way. Or at least I think he did.

"You won't be killing them, it'll technically be me. Problem solved." I sighed and just ignored his banter.

I think Fahren was way too good at English. As a wolf his English skills should be at a bare minimum, but I think he actually listens when I go to school. Which is kinda weird for a wolf. But Fahren doesn't care about the small details, he does what he wants when he wants it.

I stopped thinking hard about it and started walking towards my 2nd period.

My teacher Mr. Jarel doesn't really care if you come in early so I do it all the time even though all I do is annoy him.

He comes from a different pack nearby. This high school is on neutral grounds so anyone could go to it pretty much. He's one of the only teachers that doesn't treat me like shit.

"Hello Mr. Klynn, come to annoy me this morning?" He asked folding his hands together.

"Not today, your're lucky I didn't finish my trigonometry homework." He nodded and continued working on whatever he works on.

"Klynn. Hey, wake up. KLYNN!" I jumped in my seat and covered my face. He chuckled and I looked up to see Mr. Jarel standing there.

"You seem to have fallen asleep Mr. Klynn. Sorry for startling you, however class is starting soon. And you should get going." I looked down at my homework and saw that I did one problem. Fuck. "I'll see you next period!" I gathered my stuff and ran to my locker.