Chapter 8: Unstable Emotions

Kayden Steele
_______________________________________

It's been 4 fucking months since the last time I saw Klynn. To say the least, I'm a huge fuck up. Quinn knew I would regret this, but of course I didn't listen.

Now every time I would think about him it makes me want to punch myself in the face. I don't fucking care about anything anymore I just want to fix the mistake I made. All of this is making me go crazy. It doesn't matter if he's a guy or not I just want some love that can never be replaced by anyone or anything except Klynn.

The bond has been broken, so my wolf has been depressed the whole time. He never says anything unless it's about the pack and when I let him out he just goes to Klynn's room just to lay on his bed. He saw the "fuck you" note on the pillow which made him even more sad.

I didn't notice this but I enjoyed having his scent around. It made me feel calm and safe. He just has this unique scent that reminds me of vanilla, but it isn't and he also smells like green apples.

I've been drowning in my own self-loathing ever since I banished him. I know it was my fault to begin with and that I shouldn't have done it, but it was at the heat of the moment. So I didn't know what to do.

Everybody can feel the sadness in the air because of me. The pack has grew a bit gloomy since their alpha is always sad. I can't help it, it just happens.

I miss what I could've had. The first time I felt those wonderful sparks was when I rejected him. It almost gave me a hard-on thinking about it but the door creaked opened slowly.

"Dude, stop thinking about whatever it is your thinking about. It's making me feel sad as well. I can actually feel it all the way to the residential areas. We can't have you acting like this, it'll make everybody think your're a horrible alpha," he said with a serious face on.

"I think I call you an idiot to much but I cant help it, you're fucking stupid. Did you finally give up on trying to find him? It looks like you went to sulking instead. " I held out my hands so he could hug me ane he sighed, but he hugged me back anyways. His scent was always a lemon lime kind of smell, I don't really know how to explain it.

"Okay, that's enough. Your alpha strength is still up to date so that's good," he said while trying to push me away. "I didn't come here to complain. I have something I need to share with you. Our pack is expanding so we need more room, and I need you to pass judgement on one of these plans. The pack wouldn't shut up unless we do something about it." He took out two pieces of folded paper out of his shirt pocket and laid it out on my desk.

"We either capture the neutral lands, forcing the humans out. Or we go to war with the pack up north. We can't fit everybody in the pack house or in the residential areas so we need to plan this out now. You have just been holed up in your office or living quarters doing about nothing. The people are losing trust in you." I sighed since I knew it was true. I haven't had contact with anybody for a while.

"We shouldn't force the humans out of their houses. Since this a werewolf problem we'll just avoid the humans," I said. They should be just living their short lives without any problems. Well, they do have other humans to fear but we don't fit in that category anyways.

"Great, because I would feel 10 times more guilty killing humans then other werewolves. But I would still feel guilty no matter what," he paused. "But I guess being an alpha or beta has its cost of doing things such this."

I don't like the thought of going to war since it's kinda unnecessary if I think about it. As alpha you need to make choices whether or not people like it or not. My parents didn't care if I was ready or not to take on the job as pack alpha since they were already weak and tired.