01: On Duties

Chapter 01
"On Duties"
_________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Recon's Meeting Room"

"So now we're going to discussed about the sudden mission that we've got. We already knew about the actual plans that we'd talked earlier, but there was still an additional process." Erwin insisted as he started to discussed in front of us. The lights suddenly turned off while the large screen brighten up as he motions the computer operator.

A closed up portrait of a girl appeared on the large bright screen. As we observed she had a (h/l) (h/c) hair, bright (e/c) eyes and a mesmerizing, yet sarcastic smile formed in her bloody red like lips.

That?! Is that going to be my wife?!! Ugh... I hope she won't be that... Bad.

I leaned my back on my leathered chair as I crossed my arms and glued my eyes on the screen while focusing on hearing the discussion.

"President (L/n) ordered us to keep the mission hidden from anyone. Yes we always do keep our missions hidden, but we'll take this in a different way and strategy. No one except us and President (L/n) along with his wife would never know about this guarding plans of ours including... Their daughter." Erwin added as we gave him a confuse looks.

"Uhh... What do you mean?" Eren beamed up.

"About what?" Hanji asked instead of Erwin. Eren answered immediately.

"Their daughter."

"Oh... Sorry, but that's the only thing I can't answer. I just got informed quickly by President (L/n) about the additional plan that will be taken as a secret against their daughter and it's our pledge to do it, also the security service will get in a overall advance strategy for their daughter since the rebels could kidnapped her and used her as a trap." Erwin casually replied as some of us just nodded in agreement. I playfully smirked against him while he shot me back the same.

"So for the nine of us, who wants to take the first turn?" He asked and averted his gaze upon everyone.

"Oh! Oh! Me! I want to be the first one please!" Hanji exclaimed with her usual annoying loud voice.

"Okay Hanji you'll take the first on guard, so everything's clear and the meeting's over, everyone may leave now." He grabbed his suitcase as the others stood up from their seats and do what he informed while some us remained in our place including me. As soon as the others finally leave, Erwin makes his way towards me.

"Good luck and congratulations to you Levi." He sarcastically complimented. I looked up to him with my one eyebrow raised.

"With what?! Are you fucking insulting me again huh, Smith?"

"You'll be taking the entire organization along with your father's place and my position also you're going to get married soon, so just accept my dear compliment to you." He demanded before he walked away.

"Fuck no bitch."

"Pffft!" I glared towards the one who snickered which is Eren.

"Do you have a problem with that huh, Shithead?" I irritatedly demanded and all of them pretended to go back to their document activities... Except this Shitty Glasses beside me. I ignored her as she grinned like a maniac with her maniac face.