13: One Hell Of A Plan

Chapter 13
"One Hell Of A Plan"

Song:
"What The Hell"
By: Avril Lavigne

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

As I went back into (L/n)'s residence. (Y/n) was the only one who got instantly been the first stuck up priority inside my head. It's been a couple of hours, but I'm still worrying about her condition of going home all alone without any trustful companion throughout her journey towards her prior place.

*BLAG*

I slammed the door that leads the way inside the living room as I saw a two familiar figures of Erwin and Hanji whom quietly discussing at the corner of the room. I scanned the whole room once more, not caring about there presence when I walk passed by their beings.

"Le... Levi is there something wrong?!" Hanji asked after leaving her conversation with Erwin for awhile just to turn her attention towards me.

"Is there anything you've been looking for?" Erwin added as I searched through every corners of the room, but no matter how much I'd tried, there was still no sign of any glimpse of her presence.

"Where's (Y/n)?" I asked, turning around to face them.

"She still wasn't here. I... I thought she's with you." My eyes widened when Hanji informed it.

I didn't know what's gotten in me as I grabbed Hanji's collar with my fist.

"Are you telling me that she still isn't coming back in here? TELL ME!!!" I growled out as I gritted my teeth while piercing her soul with my glare towards her.

"I'm... I'm already telling you, she wasn't, so it means that she still not coming back in here Ravioli!" Hanji answered between chokes.

"Tch!... "

I loosened my tight grip on her collar and freed her, then I decided to searched through inside of my pocket and pick up my phone to dialed the another one who's also in charge of taking a look with (Y/n).

*Breeep* *Breep* *Breee-*

"Hello?!"

"Eren, it's me."

"Le... Levi, why did you called me in this hour?!"

"I just wanted to ask if (Y/n) was with you, is she with you?"

"N... No. Actually, I'm with your sister. Why, is (Y/n) wasn't either with you or Hanji?"

"That's why I'm asking if she's with you, you idiot."

"Oh... Is she with the other staffs?"

"I don't think so... Just go bring your ass in here."

"Fine... I'll be going there with my ass along with Mikasa's ass right now."

"You Bitc-!" My words was been cut off when he hang up the call. I sighed and shove my phone back inside my pocket trousers while looking back at Erwin and Hanji once more.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Who?" Hanji asked. I rolled my eyes because of that peanut brain of hers.