• Secrets Compilation •

Secrets Compilation
__________________________________

We might always identified that a "Secret" is by keeping something against everyone, that only a few persons may have only known about it. It might be a thing, stuff, situation etc... But that doesn't mean that you can only keep a great secret about those mentioned words, because those non living things are not the only ones who can be a secretive material, people might also be a secret one too and I do really know that some of you are a bit confused about some of the situations in every scenery in here and that also includes the title of the book, am I right? 😏

So here is the list compilation of all the secrets in here, for why does this book was been entitled as "Secrets Can Kill".

(#1) You, the reader was a supernatural kind of person that was born with a spirit animal/insect in which is the Black Widow Spider, so here in the story, you can definitely control each and every of them, because they are your absolute companion since you were born.

(#2) Bodyguards. Like what I said, people can also be a secretive living material.

(#3) You and your beloved dears killed Berthold. You were out of yourself and mind yet your anxiousness and madness engulfed your being, so you can control yourself anymore that's why you dearest devoured him in order to protect you, yourself and their queen.

(#4) Levi is not only your secret bodyguard and you don't even know that he's also your soon to be husband.

(#5) All AoT/SnK and I characters in here are keeping a secret plan against you. How awful.

(#6) Well, you're keeping a secret against them too. How more awful.

(#7) Petra, your bestfriend had a secret affectionate crush against your lover ever since. Much more awful.

(#8) Your manor was full of household servants and staffs that are actually a govern secret agents.

(#9) You and Levi had this lovable and lustful feelings for each other, but can't confessed it before.

(#10) Your ex-boyfriend Berthold actually loved somebody and not you, you're only his bank person.

(#11) Marco has is own ways to help you and the organization, that's why he anonymously joined the rebellion.

(#12) Annie was actually taking her revenge for the death of his stupid boyfriend, that's why she's torturing you and almost everybody in the cast.

(#13) You don't know before that Annie and Petra are your mortal rivals.

(#14) You've got easily fooled by Annie's squad.

(#15) Hanji was actually making her own way to be close to you by getting you and Levi in a romantic relationship.

Have you even notice?

All of those bunch of numerous secrets are been revealed, because there's no such thing as a secret that cannot be revealed forever, because there's no forever and all things was needed to be exposed for the sake of this glory Earth, because keeping a countless total of secrets can kill.

Got it?! Yeah I'm a bitter one.

See?! I revealed it, because there's no such- okay I think I completely and finally said it before.

Silly me, but I love you all.