s e v e n

2 updates in 1 week???? Guess what summmer is coming!!!! More updates soon.... (instead of once a month lmao)

Comments make my day:-)!!!!

xoxo, anonblonde

///\\\

Sitting in my parents living room and watching some random episode of Bob's Burgers felt so.... normal.

Ever since I went to college, I haven't seen my parents.

Of course I still have a key to the house and I speak to my mother on the phone sometimes but, them being doctors I just don't see them.

It reminds me of my highschool days and I frown as I remember the worst years of my life.

At least in college people have better things to do than gossip but ever since Cade starting coming around it seems like they actually do gossip.

Hearing a honk of the horn I grab the remote and shut off the tv. Opening the door I see Manda in her car smiling.

Turning around and locking the door to my old home I'm glad for the change in my life.

I smile at Manda and make my way to her car.

She presses the unlock button and I enter.

"Hey Eve-" She starts.

"Don't 'hey Eve' me you traitor." I accuse her.

"Who... me? I wouldn't dare." She smugly states.

She puts the car in drive and we start to move away from my former home.

"Cade just loves talking about you.. tells me every detail." I keep my eyes on the road 7 and try to keep the blush down. "From the way your hair is styled to the way you-"

"Just because he gives details doesn't mean I want to hear them." I say uncomfortably.

I had no idea him and Manda talked to this extent. I didn't know Cade paid that much attention to me. It's not like I'm mad at Amanda for putting her nose in my business because, I'm not. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have a friend. Of course she's more friendly then I am but I appreciate her efforts. She is just trying to do the right thing.

"So, how's life other than him?" She stops at a red light and is looking at me.

"Good actually. I started working a little more and tried doing a couple of yoga classes. But, people are still a pain in my ass you know." I shrug my shoudlers.

"Yeah I totally get it." She accelerates the car.

"How's highschool?" I laugh a little.

"It's actually not that bad. I still talk to Scarlett but I haven't really talked to Victoria for awhile. She's always trying to take my boyfriend or out do me and you know how I hate that." She states sounding aggressive.

Victoria Fallston.

The girl that made my life a living hell.

Her name can make me go stiff. She's the absolute, most definitely, worst person I have ever met.

"Yeah, she's a real bitch." I fidget with the hem of my shirt.

"Your birthday is tommorow isn't it?" She states smiling.

"Yeah. I don't think I'm doing anything. My parents wanna see me when I get home though, I think they're going to give me a present or two." She hums along with whatever new pop song is on the radio and I scroll through my twitter feed.