Please?

Author's Note:
So I might be updating way too much but I just really love writing for this story! Let me know what you guys think of it so far! Also, I will be switching POV's a few times, so you'll be hearing from Vivian's AND Justin's side of the story soon! Enjoy!
________________________________

"Faster, faster, faster!"

I rolled my eyes as I was practicing my runway walk on an elevated treadmill in the middle of my apartment. It was eight o'clock in the morning, and I'd much rather be in bed right now.

Rowen had hired a woman named Quinn Moreau, and apparently she was a very well mentor for models in New York. She wasn't very friendly though.

"For fuck's sake, you're stomping! Not walking!" Quinn snapped at me.

"Vivian, honey, try to relax more." Rowen suggested.

I had been doing this for over an hour already, and I was so out of breath. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, and tried to do as she said.

"Models don't sweat, Miss Faye. Giorgio Armani would kick you right off the catwalk for that." Quinn snapped.

Out of frustration, I turned the treadmill off and looked at her. "Yeah well, Giorgio wouldn't force me to walk down a runway for an hour straight, criticizing every little move I do."

"Oh yes he would." Quinn crossed her arms, glaring at me. "He just wouldn't say it to your face."

Having enough, I stepped off the treadmill and grabbed a sweat towel nearby. "Rowen, I think I'm done for the day."

Rowen nodded and whispered a few words to Quinn and led her out the door.

I walked over to my refrigerator and grabbed a lemon lime Gatorade. Right when I opened it, about to take a sip, Rowen grabbed the bottle from my hands and set it down on the counter.

"Water from now on." She demanded.

I groaned over dramatically, and opened my fridge to look for a water bottle.

"Viv, I don't think you're taking this as serious as you should." Rowen said disappointed, as she leaned against the counter, tapping her fingernails on the marble tops.

I finally found a random Fiji water lying around in the fridge, and walked over to my living room. I turned on the TV to E! News. E! News was my guilty pleasure.

"I am, Ro!" I exclaimed, taking a huge gulp of my drink. I screwed the cap back on. "But seriously, who wants a mentor that constantly tells you that your thighs jiggle with every step you take?" I got tired of hearing it.

Rowen slightly chuckled and shook her head, and walked into the living room also. "She's just saying that to push yourself harder."

I walked over to a full body length mirror I had hanging up on the wall, and scanned my body. I was about 5′ 8″, and I weighed at 143 lbs. Was I bigger than most models? Maybe. Did I care? No. A lot of modeling agencies had always looked down on me because I refused to lose a couple of pounds. I also almost always refused to follow their strict diets that they offered. Sorry, but McDonald's is where the heart's at.

"There's nothing wrong with a little jiggle anyway." I said, sliding my hands down my thighs. "There's more to love."

I looked back at the TV to see what gossip E! News had to share today. As of right now, they were talking about the Hadid sisters. Gigi and Bella Hadid.

I had always admired those girls. They were stunningly beautiful and could work a runway.

They were talking about their relationships with Zayn Malik and The Weeknd. I had to admit, they were very cute couples.