Rejected

Justin's POV

I threw my phone across the coffee table and rubbed my face anxiously. I had texted Vivian about an hour and a half ago, and I still haven't heard from her.

I must've really fucked up.

"Man, what happened last night? There's something you ain't telling me." Za mentioned as he watched me sit in frustration.

"It's nothing man, don't worry about it." I lied.

"You haven't even hit it and you're already having problems? Shit..." Za joked. I wasn't laughing though.

I picked my phone back up and looked through my Twitter feed, and apparently Vivian was at a Giorgio Armani party. I saw a few candids of her and noticed something right away.

She was with Cara Delevingne.

"No fucking wonder." I laughed in disbelief.

Za looked away from the TV and at me. "What is it?"

"She's with Cara. Cara fucking hates me, man."

Za cackled. "You know she's talking shit!"

"She's definitely saying something." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Whatever. Let her talk shit. I don't care anymore."

"Man, what happened?" Za asked again.

I sat up and propped my elbows on my knees and shrugged. "Nothing, dude. Nothing."

"Quit playing with me."

I sighed. "Alright...alright. Last night, Vivian and I were watching a movie and I kinda came onto her and she didn't..want to. There. Happy?" I said casually.

Za was quiet for a minute.

Then he began to laugh hysterically.

"MY MANS GOT REJECTED FOR THE FIRST TIME!" He hollered.

"Man, fuck you!" I chuckled, throwing a pillow at him. "Quit being childish."

"Aight, all jokes aside...do you like her?" Za calmed down.

"Huh?"

"Jay...do you like her?"

I shrugged. "I mean, yeah, yeah she's cool."

"Man, people are going to talk shit no matter what. You're the most talked about person in the...motherfucking world." Za sighed and licked his lips. "Of course Cara's probably talking shit, man. So what? If Vivian's as cool as you say she is, she's won't listen to a damn word she's saying."

All I could do was nod in agreement because everything he was saying was true.

Then I heard a faint vibrate from my phone.

Vivian 😜: Listen...you're such a nice guy Justin but I really can't have any distractions right now. I hope you get where I'm coming from.

"Fucking Cara." I mumbled. I quickly went through my contacts and called up Scooter. "I knew this would happen."

"Aye, Scooter. I need the directions to that Armani party that's going on tonight."

"Man, what the hell are you getting into?" Za questioned, shaking his head.

I waved my hand at him to keep quiet. "Don't worry, I'm not actually going. I'm just picking someone up." I told Scooter.

"Yo, don't you think that'll stir up some shit?" Za frowned.

I held my phone between my ear and my shoulder, and threw on a black sweater and pulled the hoodie over my head. "No one's going to know I'm there." I smirked.