Who Is She

Author's Note:
Hey! This is just a quick little update with a short chapter, showing you a little from Justin's point of view! Thank you to those who are reading and voting!
________________________________

Justin's POV

I pressed the end call button, and sat the phone on my lap and smiled to myself.

"What'd she say?" Maejor asked.

We were all on the bus we used to tour around in. Maejor, Za, John Shahidi, and even Post Malone who opens up for me during the show. They were my closest friends.

We were all exhausted from going place to place, so we were all lying around on the bus like a bunch of bums.

"She said she'd come." I smirked. "That was easy, eh?"

"Yeah right, you've been nagging the poor girl all month." Johnny teased.

"Who is she?" Post asked.

"Vivian Faye." I answered.

"Remember, she was at his party?" Maejor tried to remind him.

"Man, the name sounds familiar but I can't put a face to it." Post said, running his fingers through his beard.

"She fine." Za laughed, handing Post his phone. He had her Instagram profile pulled up, and we all immediately surrounded Post as he scrolled through her pictures.

"Oh yeah, I've seen this girl around." Post nodded. "How'd you meet her?"

I shrugged and licked my lips as he passed a real good looking photo of her. "Someone brought her as a guest to my party, and I met her briefly there. She was real sweet and cool so I decided to hit her up, man."

Post handed back the phone to Za and we all sat back down. "So what you're telling me is that you barely know her and you already trying to make moves?"

"It's the same thing you did with Ashlen!" I laughed, mentioning his girlfriend.

"We all know this one ain't gonna last though." Za mentioned.

"Just like Chantel." Maejor spoke up.

"And Yovanna." Johnny listed.

"Oh, and what about Barbara-"

"Alright guys, chill." I said, stopping Za from saying anything else. "I'm just having fun." 

"A little too much fun. Did you forget about Hailey?" John asked, crossing his arms.

I tensed up as he mentioned Hailey's name. Hailey, as in Hailey Baldwin. John was close with her also, so of course he'd be concerned about her.

"Hailey and I are just friends, and she knows that." I assured him, unlocking my phone to entertain myself.

As we headed to Sacramento for my first show in California this year, I decided to rest up a bit until we got there. 

While lying in the bunk bed the bus had to offer, which was quite comfortable to be honest, I decided to text Vivian.

Five more days :) we should hang out afterwards

Vivian 😜: After the show?

Yeah if that's cool with u

Vivian 😜: Haha...I'll think about it. The show better amaze me! I'm counting on you.

Oh it will :)

I plugged my phone onto its charger as it began dying. It was weird. Vivian was a real sweet girl and all, but it seemed as if I was more into her than she was into me.

Not to sound full of myself or anything but...that's never happened before.

I mean, if we're being honest here, all those girls that the boys were listing were so easy. They didn't even have to think twice before coming out to me.

No disrespect to all those beautiful women.

But Vivian - there was something different about her. No one ever really hesitated to come to one of my shows before. It confused me.

Maybe I'm tripping and just not used to it. You know, not being used to be told no.

It's not like I was looking for a relationship with her or anything. I'm sort of done with those. Ever since Selena, I had no interest in being serious with anyone else. Like I said, I was just having fun.

I shrugged it off and closed my eyes for a little while. I don't know why I was overthinking about this so much. In a couple of hours, I had a show to do. I needed to forget about it.