Prologue

Prologue

Worried and not wanting to upset any of her step-sisters and her stepmother, Ella hurried out of her room from the dusty, drafty attic given to her since her father's passing. Ella took each step with care as the boards creaked and shook under her weight. She stepped off onto the stone floor and into the corridor on the third floor and slowly walked up to the familiar door of what was once her bedroom.

She entered and stood before the large bed where her two step-sisters Ana and Lucy slept. She was given strict instructions on how they all must be awoken, and so she has done so for some time. Slowly she pulled away the embroidered duvet to reveal their nude bodies beneath. Ana to the left, slept on her back and on to her right, Lucy slept on her side. She would start with Ana first she exhaled, pressing for the inevitable; kneeling into the mattress and settling between her thighs.

Taking in the soft flesh before her, she briefly glided her fingers over her thighs; easing them apart. She lowered her gaze to the thatch of dark curls at her sex. Carefully, she raised her fingers and parted her. Exposed, her pink flesh looked enticingly soft and moist. She lowered her head and settled her lips softly on Ana's soft folds.

Sensual kisses and sinuous laps for Ana...

She repeated her stepmother's words in her mind as she did so with diligence. She gently pressed her lips to the warm flesh of her step-sister and kissed it lightly. The instructions were engraved in her memory while she did it. Her tongue then slowly began probing between her inner lips, gently gliding her tongue over her entrance and went deep inside her with soft laps.

She grew accustomed to the taste and savored the tangy sweetness that pearled up at Ana's opening. After a while of the same repetitive movements of kisses and gentle laps, Ana began to stir with a moan twirling her hips and spreading her legs wider. The gesture pushed Ella for more, burying deeper; seeking more of Ana's juices. She looked up and watched Ana's breasts heave and shake with her release as she slowly withdrew her sleeping mask from over her eyes.

Hooded green eyes filled with lust and satisfaction met hers with a knowing smile as Ella pulled away and went over to Lucy's side. By this time, Lucy turned slightly enough for Ella to draw her thighs apart and nuzzle her lips into her plump core. She settled deep into the folds spreading them wide until the familiar pink flesh was visible.

Gentle sucks and swirls for Lucy...

Inhaling her scent, Ella spread Lucy's legs; pressing them to her chest for deeper taste and suckling her gently, then swirled her tongue over her bud. Savoring the semi tangy juice at her entrance, she sucked again tasting her sweet cream, dipping her tongue into her soft warm little tunnel. All the while Ana leaned over to Lucy's breast and sucked her nipples.

Ella could not lie that all of this has turned her on countless times over. And like those times she would later seek her own release in the solitude of her own room. Sucking on the warm, soft folds soon wakes up Lucy with a release that leaves her sated and in the arms of her sister as they kiss and touch each other.

Kneeling up, Ella watches with longing; as they press close to one another and squeeze each other's flesh. Ana tenderly rubs Lucy between the thighs, and inserts her fingers plunging them in and out with a sensual slowness. Her gaze lands on Ana's finger plunging in and out of Lucy's pussy until they glistened with her wetness. Her insides tighten as Ana lift the finger to her lips, savors the sweet nectar and deliciously enjoys her sister's lips with tender ravenous kisses.

As if she weren't even there, they continued. Slowly and sadly Ella slid off the bed giving them one last glance and exiting the room as Lucy whimpers with another orgasm. Walking slowly, she can feel her sticky sodden panties between her legs. How she wished to be loved so, but it will never happen. She descended the stairs and walked the long corridor down to the end and opened the large wooden door stepping in. The large opulent room was dark with exotic tapestry that cost a fortune.

Her father's fortune.

She walked towards the bed and looked over to the woman that changed her life completely and made her days impossible. Above all else she had to obey her and do exactly as she was told because she was at her mercy. Ever since her father passed away it has been that way.

She pulled away the duvet slowly. Just like her step-sisters, her step-mother was nude beneath the sheets.

Her eyes roamed over her voluptuous body. From her plump breasts and large nipples all the way down between her legs. She carefully knelt on the soft mattress and spread her thighs wide to reveal her glistening folds. She had come to admire the view of her step-mother's cunt as it was different from her daughters. Her cunt was plumper, bigger, softer, and the sight of its dark pink flesh sent a sensation through her so fierce that she could feel her own juices between her thighs dampening her panties more.

There were no particular instructions except to just please her with her tongue. And Ella did so. She settled on her stomach between her step-mothers parted legs and inhaled deeply her unique sweet scent. Her lips gently pressed to the warm flesh and lapped gently at each fold. With her finger she spread her lips apart and twirled her tongue around her opening, tasting and savoring her wetness. Eagerly willing to please and not disappoint her step-mother, Ella sucked deep and long, burying her lips into the soft moist flesh. Soon she was engulfed in her step -mother's scent, kissing and gliding her tongue deep into her pulsing hole, sampling its nectar.

Her legs opened wider, giving Ella more access. She wanted to, yet needed to please her step-mother to stay in her good graces. She did so with expert care. Her hips twirled onto Ella's lips and her fingers glided into Ella's hair and tugged it lightly as she moaned.

Pulling away briefly, she whispered softly to her trying to keep her pleased.

"Good Morning stepmother," then lowered her lips and licked her in soft laps as her dew pearled and slowly rolled downward. Hungrily catching it, she licked her finger then and glided it down the middle to the opening that quivered, wept with more nectar, and pushed her finger into her step-mother's warmth.

She was rewarded for her initiative with a throaty moan and a slight buck of her step-mother's hips. She licked her thumb and rubbed her swollen pearl with it, gliding one, then two fingers into her tight snatch.

Heavy cream coated Ella's fingers as her stepmother got slicker and her breathing increased. Excitedly Ella saw her efforts unfold before her as her stepmother writhed against her fingers.

Well into her pleasure, Lucy and Ana entered as she was in the beginning throes of her climax. Pleasure and dew leaked from Ella's thighs, watching the two daughters lay at their mother's side and each caressed and kneaded her breasts, then suckled tenderly at their mothers nipples.

Tongues lapped and sucked each darkened pink tip tightening on their lips. Soon their fingers joined Ella's in the effort of bringing their mother to another pleasurable morning climax. One to rival the next.

As they gently played with her sticky dew and gently rubbing her bud, Ella dutifully lapped up the escaping drops of her step-mothers release. Spreading her wide and sucking at her pulsating hole as it releases its nectar of pleasure; not missing a drop. With a gentle kiss and soon more cleaning licks, Ella saw her step-mother settle down with a satisfied smile before passionately kissing each daughter good morning.

Soon they cuddled into her, caressing her breasts and suckling it more and mewling their good mornings as well.

Slowly, her eyes settled on Ella with a knowing half smile as her dismissal with no indication if she did good or not. Bowing her head, Ella slid off the bed and backed away watching how her step-mother lovingly caressed their supple rumps, kneading and squeezing them softly before gliding her fingers tenderly between each cheek. With longing, Ell's cunt tightened with the view of her step –mother's fingers entering slowly into Lucy's puckered anal hole with mewling sweet words that followed.

Not wanting to get yelled at, she turned in time as Lucy moaned lightly.

Exiting the room, she went on to do her daily routine and chores like she does normally. Like she has been doing every morning since it began, She would prepare breakfast with their tangy after taste lingering on her tongue and lips

***********
Comment and like