Chapter 4

Morning found Ella happily flitting about doing her morning chores excited that today was the ball. She scrubbed the hearth, cleaned the stables, and tidied all the rooms and all in time to clean up before her morning ritual of waking up her step-sisters and Step-mother.

Still savoring their essence on her lips, she scrubbed the kitchen floors and reminisced about her morning duty as her core clenched with the image of them writhing with pleasure as she gingerly licked and sucked them until they climaxed with breathless whimpers coating her tongue with their juices.

The day went on like any other day but she was more careful she did not want to upset her stepmother for any reason possible.

When midday passed around she went out to the garden to pick vegetables.
After some time had passed when she returned, she noticed Viscount Alain's carriage outside of her home.

With a frown, she entered and placed the basket of vegetables on the table. She slowly made her way to the dining area. It was empty.

Then to the drawing room where Lucy and Anna sat stitching.

"Mother is looking for you," Anna announced.

Ella nodded gently then turned away.

"She is in her bedroom," Lucy called out.

Curious she turned slowly towards the steps and climbed them gently. Finally, at the last step, a slight moan pulled her toward the direction of her step-mothers room.

She walked with careful steps towards the door that was slightly ajar.

"Come in Ella," her stepmother ordered. Her eyes widened as she entered slowly. The view before her was most shocking and she felt embarrassed and ashamed for watching. But she could not pull her eyes away from it.

Her stepmother indeed had a salacious appetite.

She watched the familiar view of her stepmother bare and on her knees before the Viscount and...his son Trevar. Her eyes grew wide with shock as she nervously stood there.

"Ignore her, she is here to attend to me," her stepmother said with a devious smile before returning her lips to the cock at her side. The Viscount stood with legs spread and head tossed back as she placed his member between her lips and bobbed her head slowly letting it glide in and out of her mouth.

Ella's core clenched at such a view and she continued to watch.

After gentle strokes and generous licks she turned to Trevar to give the same treatment. Her eyes widened more as the Viscount slowly walked around her stepmother and bent on his knees behind her.

Within seconds his face contorted as did hers as he began to pump into her. She moaned and bit her lip as he moved vigorously with eager thrusts as she continued to let her lips glide over Trevar's manhood taking him deep into her mouth.

She continued to watch feeling ashamed and aroused at the same time.

Soon they had her stepmother between them and the way they kissed her and touched her, made Ella more aroused that she felt herself getting wet.

In the form of a sandwich her step-mother lay between Alain and Trevar. Her eyes fell on the slickness of her wet folds as Trevar penetrated her cunt and his father her anus.

They pumped slowly and Ella tightened her knees together. Her breasts grew heavy and ached as her nipples hardened beneath her bodice.

So taken up with the view, she missed her step-mother's command to come closer.

Their grunts and moans excited her and her breathing increased.

She watched as Trevar stiffened with a guttural grown then pumped one last time and pulled out of her stepmother's cunt. On instinct, Ella knew what was her duty as she obediently stepped close to kneeling before her step-mother. All the while Lord Alain pumped into her puckered hole she lowered her lips to her step-mother's dripping snatch and licked away Trevars cum. She licked at the cream still gliding out of her stepmother's pulsating pussy hole as Alain pumped into her ass. She settled their sucking on her hidden nub until Alain drove deep and climaxed. He slowly pulled out of her stepmother and stared at the gaping hole as his seed spilled slowly from it.