Lucas'

[Maya's POV]

"Maya! I need a kiss and a new ice pack!" Lucas called out from his room.

"Ok, I'm coming but I'm only giving you an ice pack!"

I walked into his room. He was up and functioning properly.

"Hey. Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" I said.

"Yes, you did, but that was before you disagreed to kissing me. Now I'm going to do it myself." He said smirking.

"You're going to kiss yourself?" I laughed at my own joke. Surprisingly, he laughed too.

"You know what I mean." He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in but I dodged it smashing my head into his chest.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" I mocked him

[Lucas' POV]

I pushed her onto the bed and she tried to push me off. I took her wrists and pinned them down. She squealed in pain

"Maya what's wrong? Did I do something?" Then it hit me. I rolled up her sleeves, pulled the bandages off of her wrist, and stared at her cuts. I immediately got off of her, reached into her bag and I found it. There was still I little bit of blood on it but I didn't care. I threw it out the window and I did the one thing I never thought I would do. I yelled at her.

"Why would you do this to yourself? Why would you hurt yourself?! Do you know how I would feel if you died!?!" After every question I threw at her my voice got louder and louder. "I wouldn't know what to do, Maya! I would probably kill myself too!!!"

She started bawling her eyes out and I instantly felt terrible. "I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around the small blonde and uncovered her face from her hands and hair. "I-I just- I just don't want to lose you." I stuttered, "I don't know what I would've done if you died. I care about you, Maya. I care a lot. You know I care. I l- never mind." Oh my god I almost told her I loved her. I really wanted to say it but what if she didn't feel the same way . I just wanted everything to stay the same but with her under my arm.

"What were you going to say?" she asked, "I wanna know."

"It's nothing." She nodded her head, "Just promise me you won't do it again."

"I promise but I need to go to my house and get my makeup to cover this disaster." She said pointing to her face.

"I think you look beautiful no matter what you have on your face." She blushed. I love it when she does that.

"Thanks, but seriously I don't want to go to school tomorrow looking like this."

"I'm coming with you."

"I don't thi-" before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off.

"And there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"Fine." She gave in knowing I wouldn't stop until she let me come with her.

"Oh and did I mention that you're staying here the night?"

"But-"

"No buts'"

"Ugh." She groaned.

[Time skip]

We carefully walked into her house to be greeted by her mom.

"Oh, hi kids!"

"Hi mom!" Maya said. She ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Can I grab my makeup stuff from your car?"

"Yeah, sure. Here are my keys." She handed Maya her keys.

A few steps before we got to the door she remembered something "Oh, I almost forgot, can I stay the night at Lucas'?"

"Yes, of course. My only rule is no funny business."

"Got it."

We walked out, grabbed her makeup bag, and gave her keys back to her mom. She quickly ran upstairs and brought down another bag with her full of clothes. We said our goodbyes and gave our hugs, then walked out the door.

We got to my house at around 9 so I decided to take a shower.

"Maya?!" I yelled.

"Lucas?!" She mocked me. I don't understand how I think that's cute. But then again I think whatever she does is cute.

"I just got out of the shower." I walked into the room with only a towel around my waist.

"Did you really?" She said in a sarcastic voice while looking down at the towel. I love it when she does that. Of course not staring at my dick, which I don't mind but, oh you know what I mean.

"Yes I did." I finally said, "Now do you want to get in the shower or are you taking a shower later?"

"Um... sure I'll take a shower."