Four

*EDITED*

Emerald

-

-

Two weeks passed by quickly and soon we were on our way to King's Cross Station in London, England. The Ministry of Magic supplied us with cars to drive us to the Station because Harry Potter was going, but I also believe that my father had done it for me as well.

The ride was relatively silent. The two Aurors driving were quite scary so, Ginny, Hermione, and I didn't speak.

Once we were at the station we all grabbed our trunks out of the extended trucks, which caught the eye of a couple of Muggles but they just kept walking.

I had never been to a Muggle train station before so as we walked in I looked all around. There were two trains docked at the moment, and Muggles were getting on and off of them.

"Emerald dear, keep up." Mrs. Weasley spoke.

I stopped looking around long enough to see them all stopped in front of a wall between platforms nine and ten. Then Ron disappeared.

My eyes widened in shock. I never knew that's how you got onto platform 9 3/4.

"Emerald you'll go with Ginny." Mrs. Weasley told me, so Ginny came and stood by me giving me a small smile.

Mr. Weasley and another Auror whose name I learned was Remus Lupin, kept watch while we went through the barrier.

Harry went next, then Hermione.

"You better do it at a bit of a run," Ginny told me.

She and I ran at the wall and I expected to run right into it, but instead, we went through just like everyone else.

We rolled out trunks behind us, just as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came through and so did Remus.

"Just bring your trunk over here, they'll throw it on." Ginny walked over to where some wizards were levitating the trunks into the train.

I placed my trunk next to hers and stood there awkwardly. She headed towards the door of the train and I followed noticing a lot of families.

Some I could tell we're Pureblood by the way they stood. Although the Weasley's were also Pureblood there wasn't blood prejudice.

Half-blood families were perfectly fine while the full-on muggle parents were a bit awkward still with all of this.

I followed Ginny on the train and we walked down a corridor.

"This is the Hufflepuff corridor. Gryffindor is located at the end of the train. I'm sure the other three already have a compartment, you can join them, I'll lead you there." Ginny told me and I nodded.

"What's the corridor behind us?" I asked as we walked through the Hufflepuff one.

I got a couple I strange looks but it was probably because they had never seen me before.

"Oh, that was the Slytherin one," Ginny said waving it off as though it meant nothing.

Though to me it did since it was a potential new house.

"This is Ravenclaw's corridor," Ginny spoke in the next one.

"Finally here's Gryffindor. I'm going to meet up with some friends, but I'm sure you can find those three yourself." She smiled and walked towards a tall boy with dark skin.

That must be Dean Thomas. I thought.

I walked passed them and down the corridor. I found Hermione, Ron, and Harry closer to the end. I open the compartment door and stepped in.