Questionnaire and Reviews

Hey, everyone! If you have completed or plan to finish the book and want to help me out please read on.

I will be dedicating chapters the those who answer every question and will tagging the most helpful responders in a future post. I want this to be fun for everyone envolved! :)

I'm looking for feedback, notes, and general criticism for this book. Your answeres to these questions will help me figure out what's working and what isn't in this first draft.

**

1.Who is your favorite character and why? Also, who is your least favorite character and why?

2.Which chapters were your favorite and least favorite?

3.Did you at any point find the story slow or dragging? If so, which part? This will help me determine where I need to add more action. :)

4.What was the most exciting scene or chapter for you?

5.Was there scene, chapter, plot line that you found confusing? This could be anything from character reactions, scene changes, secrets unfolding etc. I want the story to be clear for you and future readers.

6.If you could change something about the book what would you change? Seriously, anything you can think of that would make the story better is welcome!

7.In this story there are a several different points of view, which character's story did you find the most compelling? Also, which was the most dull?

8. There are so many settings in this book, would you like more description of or exploration of any of them? We have The Farm, The Confero, Genesis, Ickwall, and Vitruvius. You can pick as many as you like!

9.Okay, this one is for the over achievers. If you have the time, would you give a review or critique of the book as a whole? These can be as short as a single sentence or take an entire paragraph. I'm looking for reviews to post in the synopsis. (I'll tag you)

If you have any questions for me or questions about the book please let me know in the comments. If there are enough of them I can post a chapter just for Q&A!

An enormous thank you to everyone participating! You all are the absolute best. How did I get the most spectacular readers in the world?

Make today the best day of your life!
-Laura Slate