The day we met ❤️

It was 6:30 PM and my mom called me down (Kylie come down I want you to meet someone special) my mom yelled. I didn't want to go down because I was to busy playing with my toys. ( Yes mommy I said) while hiding behind her because there was a boy and his mom in front of us. This is my friend Gina and her Son Cameron, she introduced me. I came out behind my mom and said hi. ( Honey why don't you go show Cameron your room and go play something) my mom said. Mean while I took him upstairs and showed him my room and asked him if he wanted to  go outside in our backyard. As we headed to our yard he saw my dog running. He ran  up to it and asked me what it's name was. His names spike. Awesome name he said yeah I answered. So what do you want to do he said, I don't know I said want to play spy's I said, Yeah!!! He answered. Many weeks passed and we got to know each other better. One day he asked me to be his bestfriend. I was so happy I told him I would love to be his bestfriend. And that's how me and Cameron met. Ever since that day I felt like we became more closer we did so many things together like go swimming, walk to school, and other things we just never got bored when we were together. He felt like a brother to me I loved him so much. 

So that was the first chapter this is my first story and I suck so please have some patience please I know I suck, but yeah I'm Looking forward to Continue for fun. 😜