More sex

I woke up next to Cameron and I quickly I limped to the bathroom because I had to go pee. After I peed I brushed my teeth and went back into bed then changed into shorts and a crop top. As I was going to back to lay down I look at Cameron " Aww baby girl did I leave you sore" Cameron shut up you know you did. As I was laying down I turned to my right side, and one second later I hear Cameron whispering in my ear "why did you put on clothes baby you were perfectly fine with out them" I just started laughing, you really want to know why I asked " yeah" well because I can I said. We started laughing and he turned me quickly back around as I winced in pain because my crotch hurt from yesterday. "this isn't over baby girl" as he got up and went to the bathroom. He quickly got back and I noticed he had a boner I just laughed and he brought me towards him and asked If I wanted to do him a favor while smirking and looking down at his boner, I said no thank you. He responded back by saying "baby girl you know your going to have to one of  these days". He started pulling my shorts off and underwear down and they were now off, he reached his hand up to my back and took my bra off. He brought me closer to him and started playing with my boobs by sucking on them then biting them it felt so good. I usually let him do what ever he wants with my body, except when I'm on my red. I began to take his boxers off and got on top of him I could feel his boner so I started grinding on him cause I knew that would tease him. " Your such a tease Kylie, two can play that game" he flipped us around and now he was on top of me so he took his dick and started teasing me with it by pretending he was going inside of me but really just got his tip and touched my clit with it. I really wanted him inside of me but I decided I wanted to tease him more. I got his buddy in my hand and started to pump It up and down. He layed his head back. It was really hot when he did that. I went ahead and kissed him. We started making out. He grabbed my waist and put me down on his lap so we could be sitting in a butter fly way. We kept kissing and he stopped, to get his buddy he lined himself up with my clit and went inside me. I quickly stopped and told him we needed a condom but said he would pull out. We continued the kiss while I was bouncing up and down, making me feel instant pleasure I moaned into the kiss. We had sex for about 25 min and then decided to fall asleep again since we didn't have any plans that day. We woke up at around noon, and Cameron started telling me he was hungry. I told him why he was starving if he had me. "Your right baby girl, I'll be right back" he came back and I noticed he brought strawberry's and whipped cream. He got on top of me and held me down, he got the whipped cream and started putting it on my nipples, and stomach, he started setting the strawberries on my stomach as well. He put one in my mouth and I get ate it. He began to kiss me and slowly went down to my neck, I felt instant pleasure, he then started sucking on my nipples going down to my stomach "Baby girl you taste so good" he went down to my clit and started sucking on it, as he swirled his tongue it made moan so much, he stuck two fingers in making my head lean back as I moaned, C-cam I want you inside babe I said. " Anything for you baby girl". " Would you like daddy to fuck you hard, medium, or fuck you slow" HARD I said as I whimpered and moaned. He slid inside of me and started thrusting really fast, ah ah ah I moaned, fuck me hard ah ah I moaned, Cameron harder please, " Baby girl call me daddy if you want harder", I yelled Daddy and he started going faster and harder, he was now jamming into me and I was starting to shake I couldn't stop, but I was feeling so much pleasure DADDY DADDY ahhhh I moaned please fuck me like this all the time ahh I moaned. " Baby girl I love when you come undone it's so hot". I kissed him and got up to go to the bathroom my pain had gone away and I was glad because I didn't want to keep limping. After I went to the bathroom I decided to go to my closet and change, apparently since Cameron doesn't really like seeing me with clothes on I just decided to put a matching sports bra and underwear on. I went to my desk and got my phone I had gotten a message from Adam.
A- Hey Baby girl I'm sorry about yesterday I really wish I didn't do that and listened to you I hope you can forgive me.
K-Aww it's okay I forgive you Adam.
A- Baby can we meet up somewhere I really want to kiss those lips
K- 😂 Sure what time do you want to meet up?
A- How about at 7:00 tmrw at Urth Cafe
K- sounds good see ya then 🙂☺️