Lesson not Learned Part 1

As I left my House I realized what I had just seen. I was so sad at this point I decided to call Jordyn and pick me up because I was definitely not going to stay here for sure hell no. Why would Cameron do this I know I've said that were just friends with benefits but it kinda hurt when I walked in on them at least they weren't doing anything else but they were going to. Oh no am I catching feelings for Cameron, no no. Snap out of it Kylie stop I said to my self. Jordyn had arrived and I was now balling my eyes out. I told Jordyn everything and she comforted me I love my best friend she's always there for me.
It was Monday Morning and I got up and grabbed my phone and look at it and I saw I got a Message from Adam
A-Hey beautiful how ya doing
K- tbh I'm not feeling so well
A- why what's wrong baby girl
K- let's just say my heart hurts RN
A- Im sorry baby girl is there anything I can do for you
K- actually I think you can
A- and what is that beautiful
K- can I stay with you for a few days
A- of course you can baby you can stay as long as you want
K- Mkay thanks Adam Your so sweet
❤️

I was super glad Adam was going to let me stay with him. The only thing I wasn't happy about is that now I would have to go back to my house and get my stuff, because I wasn't going to stay in the same clothes forever. I headed down to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for me and Jordyn. I had made grilled cheese sandwiches and bacon, not really a typical breakfast but I wanted to change it up a bit. I heard Jordyn coming down the stairs. Hey good morning beautiful, I made you breakfast. "Aww Kylie you didn't have to" Jordyn, your letting me stay at your house and you comforted me yesterday, it's the least I could do. " Kylie Im so glad I have you your the sweetest". We sat down and began to eat. Hey so I asked Adam if I could stay with him for a couple of days and he said it was ok so don't worry about me because I already solved my problems, "Kylie you know you can stay here as long as you want, you didn't have to" I know Jordyn but I really don't want to be a bother and plus didn't you say your boyfriend was going to be staying here on Friday, " Kylie your not a bother trust me, and he is going to be coming but that doesn't matter" It's ok Jordyn don't worry "only cause you insist Kylie, but just know you can come and stay anytime this is like your house" aww thanks Jordyn love you boo, well I'm going to start getting ready because I need to go get my stuff form my house and I really don't want to but is it ok if I can take your car real quick , "yeah yeah of course" ok thanks love you I said, as ran up the stairs. I got ready and I was now ready to get my stuff, I arrived to my destination and I was nervous but I stepped out of my car and entered. I went up stairs, opened the door and I saw Cameron sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, so tried to grab my stuff as quiet as possible. I got my clothes and luggage ready I zipped it and as I was about to head Out the door, I heard a raspy voice " where exactly are you going" I quickly turned around, why do you care Cameron go back to sleep or go fuck a bitch or something. " Ouch that hurt baby girl, why so aggressive" Cameron seriously, what the hell so now your acting like nothing happened, you know what I don't have time for this goodbye. He gripped my arm and held me back " please baby don't go" let go of me Cameron I said as my voice raised. He let go and I left. I know I told Adam I was only going to stay with him for a few days but after that I'm probably getting a new place. That was it that might of  been the last time I would see his face, his perfect remarkable doll face. I felt a tear roll down my eye but I quickly rubbed it off. I went back to Jordyn's place and I told her if she could drop me off at Adams. I arrived at Adams and we said Our goodbyes.

I knocked on the door and he opened the door he was so happy and I was too then I jumped on top of him wrapping my legs around his waist. "Baby girl I'm so glad your here" me too Adam. Looks like I'll be able to forget Cameron quickly. He gave me a tour of his home, and then we went out to eat.
........

It was finally Friday and I was super excited because today was the Pool party 🎉 and Adam invited a lot of people. Later that day I was trying out my swim suits and I finally found the perfect one.