HMU

*Not edited

It was morning and decided to get up and brush my teeth. As I got back I see Cameron on his phone texting Madison, I got up again and rolled my eyes and left the room. He knew I didn't like her why would he do that to me, I mean I don't care if he talks to other girls but why her it just had to be her. That was okay tho because I was going see Adam soon anyways. He will bring my mood up and make happy. I texted my friend Jordyn and asked her to pick me up and bring me some clothes since I was mad and was not going back upstairs. She arrived and I changed in her car. She asked me if everything was okay and I nodded. She knew I was lying so we decided to go to the mall and I told her what really happened on the way to the mall. When we arrived I went to go buy a new dress for tonight, I had to make sure I looked really good because I was going on a date with Adam. I decided to get ready at Jordyn's house because I wasn't going back to mine since Cameron was going to be there. But then I remembered I had to go back anyway because I had forgot to take my wallet with me and Jordyn had to pay for the dress but I told her I would pay her back, but at least I wasn't going to be there for a long time. I was just going to get something quick and leave. We had arrived and I started getting ready because it was now 6:30 and Adam was going to be here at 7:00. I was finally ready and I had to go back to my house to get my wallet. (Outfit down below)

 (Outfit down below)

 I walked into my room and I see Cameron there laying down in bed looking at his phone wrapped in a towel

 His eyes quickly look at me

His eyes quickly look at me. "Wow baby where are you going looking so sexy" I didn't respond and walked off to go to my closet and look for my wallet but it wasn't there. I went to the bathroom to see if it was there but I still couldn't find it and all the sudden I felt some hand wrap around my waist and Cameron showed me the other hand showing me my wallet " looking for this baby girl" Cameron give me my wallet "baby girl why you gotta look so damn fine, your making me want to just rip it all off you know" Cameron please give me my wallet I really need to go " First tell me where your going looking that fine" Cameron please I'm not in the mood " quit giving me attitude babe, what did I ever do to you" Cameron quit playing dumb as if you don't know what you did, you well know what you did wrong. " I don't baby that's why I'm asking" I quickly grabbed my wallet from him and ran out the door he was chasing me all the way down to the door until I opened it and quickly ran to Adams car and got in. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and greeted him. " Hey baby girl how are you?" Good thanks for asking I said. "Damn baby your looking so fine" Thank you I said and blushed a little. We got to Urth Cafe and I started telling him what I've been up to lately. He told me he was going to have a party next weekend and wanted me to go and of course I said yes like who wouldn't. After we left and decided to go to the club. 

Cameron's P.O.V
Kylie had left and I was now home alone with a boner because Kylie is such a freakin tease and she always makes me have boners. As I was going ups stairs I got a text it was from Madison
M- Hey handsome are you down to go to the club today I'm so bored and I need to have some fun
C- Yeah sure babe why not
M- Mkay Pick me up in like 10 min  😊
C- duces 😉

Skip car ride
As we were entering the club I see Kylie twerking on Adam, I knew she wasn't up to anything good and I didn't expect she would be with this son of b*tch. Up to this point I was pissed and I wanted to go up to him beat his ass and wanted to Punish Kylie because I thought she had learned her lesson. was I not good enough for her. I was mad so I danced with Madison for a little and the whole time I couldn't stop starring at Kylie and that Idiot, but good thing she didn't notice I was there. After a few hours later Madison wanted to leave and I wanted to leave too because I hated seeing Kylie be all over Adam. 

Madison and I were now in the car starring a each other and I kept looking at her lips and couldn't stop looking at them she was so hot. She saturated to lean in closer, so I went in and kissed her at first it was a passionate kiss but then it turned into a wild kiss and she quickly got on top of me and was now sitting on my dick I bet she could feel my bulge. She began to grind on me and I wanted to just to fuck her but I pulled back and told her we could continue when we got to the house.
The whole car ride she had her hand on my bulge and honestly I was craving her so bad now it wasn't even funny. I mean Kylie left me hanging and I had to get what I wanted some how.
We got to the house and I quickly got out of the car and opened the door for Madison I pulled her out grabbed her hand running to the door and got inside. We started kissing again and quickly took our clothes off. "Baby girl jump". She quickly jumped and I carried her all the way up to the stairs as I opened the door and threw her onto the bed, I was kissing her neck making her moan leaving live bites on her. Until I hear Someone come in. Kylie what are you doing here, " I came to pick up some clothes but you know what maybe I'll come back another day" wait Kylie wait don't go. At least she didn't walk in on us fucking that would've Been worse.