Jealous Much

Hey guys I decided that for this chapter I'm going to introduce two new characters. One of them is Adam Saleh😍 and the other one is Madison Beer. Hope you guys like it :)
We arrived at the party and everybody was looking at us. In particular there was a guy with a really cute smile starring at me. Nash came up to us, " Hey bro glad you could make it, if you want something to drink just ask the waiters", and tell them I'm your friend so they don't charge you". "Thanks bro Cameron said." Cameron lets go dance I said, I took his hand and we began dancing it was so lit I began to twerk on him and we started to grind while dancing. A waiter came by and he was handing out shots I got one, but Cameron took it away from me and told me I couldn't have it because I was going to want more and he didn't want to see me drunk although he said I was cute when I was drunk. I got kind of mad and decided to go to the bathroom because I hated when Cameron acted like my parent. I came back from the bathroom and I saw Cameron flirting with Madison, I didn't know she was going to come if I knew she was going to come I never would have came. Me and Madison have had drama in the past and I hate drama so much. I felt kind of Jealous 😒 but me and Cameron are just friends with benefits anyways, I began to get worried what if I was catching feelings for Cameron, I couldn't catch feeling for him it would ruin our friendship. I went up to Cameron Hey Cam please come as I pulled his arm and then Madison said Hi with a smile and I could tell it was fake, she's so fake I freakin hate her. "We"ll be right back Madison" Cameron said. I pulled him into a corner and I started arguing with him. Cameron you know how much I hate her and you also know that we have had a bad past, why the fuck are you talking to her, "Chill chill, Kylie we were just talking" oh really you touch everyone's hair and whisper something weird in their ear that obviously makes them laugh. " Kylie please you know that like her, besides we are only friends with benefits remember" Oh ok that's fine I get it and left. " Kylie come back, he yelled", but I just ignored him. (Btw this is Madison and her outfit)

 (Btw this is Madison and her outfit)

 I sat down and I was sad but also mad at the same time

I sat down and I was sad but also mad at the same time. A waiter was passing by and I got a drink I drank it I could feel the burn down my throat. All the sudden the really cute guy who was starring at me earlier came up to me. " Hey what's someone cute like you doing here alone" I got ditched I said. " whoever did that is stupid he said", IKR I said and started laughing. " my name is Adam, what's yours he asked" my name is Kylie I said smiling. " that's such a beautiful name babe" thank you I said blushing as I looked down. "Why so shy babe" I just started laughing and then I looked up and I saw Cameron kissing Madison. I quickly looked back at Adam and kissed him. " wow what was that he said" why don't we go to my place I said. As we were driving to my house, Adam was telling me about himself and he was making me laugh like the whole car ride. We were finally home and I welcomed him in. We decided to sit on the couch and talk. " Hey did you know your cute when you laugh and smile" He was so adorable I just wanted to kiss him again. Why don't we watch a movie I said, "Sure why not he said". Can I ask you a question I said " sure anything for you beautiful" can you stay with me tonight it's just my friend Cameron sleeps here but he probably won't come home today. " Yeah of course babe", we looked at each other and his eyes were so cute it made me go insane. I turned back around and his phone started ringing; it was his friend Slim. " Hey my friend slim wants me to go pick him up but I'll be back I promise" oh ok I said. He had came back and we got back to watching the movie we started looking at each other for a second and our lips started getting closer, we were now cm apart from our lips connecting. We started kissing passionately and I loved it, it made me want to do more than kiss. I got on top of him and I started grinding on him not breaking the kiss. Why don't we go up stairs to my room I said, as I was taking his shirt off and he was taking my dress off as well. He carried me up the stairs and I showed him where my room was. I was now in my panties and my bra and he was in his boxers. He layed me gently on the bed and we started to make out again. He got to my panties and asked if he could and I nodded. He took them off with his teeth. I started giggling, he slid a condom on and lined himself, he slid into me and I could definitely feel he was longer than Cameron by 2 more inches it hurt a little but he asked me if I was ok and I told him nicely if he could go faster. He started to thrust faster and it felt so good it made me moan. All the sudden I hear Cameron barging in saying " Kylie Where are you" I moaned really loud not noticing Cameron was there. " WTF are you doing with her"as he pulled Adam back and punched him Cameron WTF stop what are you doing here. I tried holding Adam back but he was stronger and punched Cameron even harder. STOP guys please stop, what are you doing here Cameron. " I was trying to look for you because I didn't see you at the party anymore, but I find you here getting fucked by this idiot here. " I better leave Adam said as he grabbed his clothes and left. "Kylie why was that idiot fucking you and why were you moaning hot mess, was he really that good" he said really mad. Jealous much I said, you know last time I remember you said we were just friends with benefits. " Kylie stop ignoring my question, was he good?" yeah he was amazing I think he was even longer and better than you I said making him mad. " Oh yeah he said throwing me onto the bed" he started sucking on my clit I let out tiny moans I felt a finger go inside of me with no warning, I moaned and started laughing. "Why are you laughing babygirl" you wanna know why, well because Adam was a lot better than this . I could see the anger in his eyes and out of no where I felt his length slide in, ahhhh I moaned "who said I was done babygirl" he smirked he started fucking me really hard I could feel my juices come out. "So baby who do you think fucks you better" he asked I still didn't answer him I just let out moans but they weren't that loud. KYLIE BABYGIRL I ASKED YOU A QUESTION? Still no answer coming from my mouth. "You know what Baby turn around doggy style cause that's what you are a bitch." It kind of hurt when he said that but at the same time it turned me on. He started fucking me from behind and I started moaning loud. Then he turned me back around and he said to ride his dick so I did and he knew this made me moan so much. I started to ride on him " So Baby who's better" he started sucking on my nipple. Ahhh ahhhh ahhh I moaned really loud, "WHO BABY WHO" YOU BABE YOUR BETTER AND NO ONE ELSE CAN REPLACE YOU NO ONE JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING I yelled as I was moaning hot mess. I got off of him and he got on top of me sliding inside of me until his thrust were getting slower and he cumed.

We both fell asleep naked and let's just say that was some really good Sex.

Hey guys hoped y'all like this chapter there is another one coming soon (btw here is more pictures of Madison Beer and Adam Saleh) but my King Kylie looks way better Shout out to @Vallkills for giving me the Idea